Here's what you need to know about Healthy Food
Public awareness to consume healthy food is now getting bigger. Because apart from being a source of energy, consuming healthy food can also reduce the risk of serious diseases, ranging from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, obesity, to cancer.
Consumption of healthy foods every day is highly recommended to meet daily nutritional needs.
But, hold on! Before dieting and consuming healthy food, it is better for you to consult your doctor or nutritionist first. Your doctor or dietitian can help determine your daily protein needs, as well as how much you should increase your intake. Because nutritional needs and protein intake vary according to the needs of the body.
For information about Health Insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080.
Earthquake Insurance: Extension Coverage
Earthquakes may happen naturally , but we do not know exactly when. Vehicle insurance, as in the Indonesian Automotive Insurance Standard Policy issued by AAUI, does not have Earthquake Coverage included in the Standard policy. To have an Earthquake Risk Guarantee, the Insured needs to extend the Earthquake Protection Guarantee as Extension Coverage (Additional Coverage). For more info about the extension coverage, please contact Sahabat Insurance call center or via WhatsApp chat: 021-50508080.
Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.