Affordable Family Vacation Tips
Budget vacation with family? can you do it! Provided you know how. Choose the right and affordable location, diligently checking tickets or hotel promos can be one way to save, don't forget you also have to book in advance. You will be able to save more if you go before or after the holiday season. When you go to vacation spots Of course buying souvenirs is a fun activity as a moment to remember your vacation, but don't make shopping a top priority. If you want to buy souvenirs, look for cheap but good shopping places. Usually shopping at traditional markets will be cheaper and more diverse than souvenir shops. Don't forget if you travel far, use Travel Insurance, call 021-50508080 for inquiries about Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.
What Do I Do If My House Floods?
Flooded house? This is what you should do. Turn off the electricity when there is a flood, if the flood has subsided, clean the house immediately. It is important to dispose of items that cannot be saved immediately to prevent mold and bacteria from growing. Do not wait long, immediately clean with clean water to remove mud and soil, if the flood brings garbage, clean the floor with a solution of bleach or antiseptic.