Safety Tips For Your Home
When you are away or while you are at home, sometimes you are worried about the condition of the house that is prone to theft. Beware of house theft! Here are some tips to keep your house safe from thieves.
Check home security
Before you leave the house or go to bed, make sure you lock the doors and close the windows throughout the house. Most thieves will aim for targets that are easy for them to break into. Start locking all entrances such as the front fence, doors, to all windows since eight o'clock at night. If necessary in some major logins, you can use a double lock.
Store valuables or electronics
It could be that after playing with your cellphone or laptop, you just carelessly leave it on the sofa. Items no matter how small the value will make a loss if lost. Check different corners of the house to collect these items and store them in a place where they can't be easily seen by others.
Use CCTV to help you
CCTV can help you to check the security of your home while you are away on your smartphone.
Reduce sharing your privacy on Social Media
Sometimes during your free time, you accidentally share the condition of your house and location. Avoid showing off the condition of your house on social media or sharing the location of your house, so you don't risk bringing unwanted things
Use Home Insurance
Home insurance can help you in the event of an unexpected loss, such as a fire, burglary or even a flood. Call us for the insurance plan you want at 021-50508080.
The condition of increasing crime can indeed worry everyone. But, don't disturb the comfort of all family members at home. Do the simple things above to increase your safety and comfort at home. Stay safe!
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
Tips on Insurance Claims If Car Loans Lost?
Of course you will experience panic when you realize that the private car you usually ride is not there and has definitely changed hands to an irresponsible party or stolen, sad because you know the missing car has not paid off its credit payment, worried for fear of not being able to claim, it's natural but take it easy, because usually at every leasing company, cars that have not been paid off are still guaranteed to the insurance and can be a solution if you experience a disaster like this.
Released from Asuransi Magazine, the first step and must be taken immediately is to report to the creditor of the incident and or contact your car insurance provider directly, try within 3 X 24 hours after the theft occurs, so that there is no disruption in the claim process. insurance. To facilitate the process of filing a claim, complete the theft report with an official letter from the police, because the police agency is the only institution authorized to declare the status of the stolen car lost.
After receiving a police letter, prepare important documents such as a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy, a photocopy of STNK, and a driver's license to be included in a report to the car insurance company. After the document submission process is complete, the police and insurance will examine the case that happened to you, to ensure the validity of the incident. If it is proven that it complies with the clauses and definitions of the theft victim (reference PSAKBI and KUHP), the total lost stolen claim can be processed. As a car owner, you will be given a cover letter from the insurance company to help make a vehicle registration block letter from the local regional police (POLDA)
Insurance claims can generally be disbursed from 14 days or 21 days from the day of the incident, if the documents needed to support the claim submission have been completed. However, if the car is found within 60 days, you can change the type of claim, from total lost stolen to partial loss. So that the damage that occurs during the process of loss, can be compensated by the insurance.
Conclusion In Making a Car Insurance Claim
- Make sure the loss report is not delayed, so that the car insurance can act quickly.
- Always put important documents, related to your car insurance policy in a safe and easy to find place, so that they are easy to find in the event of a theft case.
- It must be remembered that, the car insurance only covers loss in the category of car theft. Meanwhile, losses resulting from fraud or embezzlement are not covered by insurance coverage.
- Before looking for a suitable insurance company, first compare the services and prices offered, then provide possible theft scenarios, and ask if they can protect you from these risks.
Third Party Legal Liability (TPL)
Accidents happen unexpectedly. For example, if your car accidentally hits another vehicle or a pedestrian. In addition to the damaged car, you also have to compensate for the vehicle or injured victim. To anticipate this, you need to know the third party's Legal Liability (TJH).
Third Party Legal Liability (TPL)
Is legal liability of the Insured against loss, suffered by third party followed by indictment to the Insured regarding the loss directly caused by the Motor Vehicle resulting from any risk covered by the policy, whether the settlement thereof is by compromise, mediation, arbitration or through court, subject to prior written consent of the Insurer. The coverage will be provided for third’s party property damage; medical expenses, bodily injury and/or death; maximum of sum insured for Legal Liability coverage against any Third Party as set forth in the policy for any one accident.
For more information about Third Party Legal Liability (TPL) please call 021-50508080.