Don’t miss out on your chance to win some amazing giveaway from Sahabat Insurance!
Terakhir Diubah : 15:14:55 - Selasa, 09 Mei 2023
Get excited – our latest giveaway is here and it’s better than ever!
1. Like our Facebook account and follow Instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
2. Turn on the notification bell on the Sahabat Insurance account, don't forget to like and share our post!
3. Don’t miss our giveaway for your chance to win big with the hashtag #SahabatInsurance12th and wait for the announcement on May 26 2023.
Earthquake Insurance: Extension Coverage
Earthquakes may happen naturally , but we do not know exactly when. Vehicle insurance, as in the Indonesian Automotive Insurance Standard Policy issued by AAUI, does not have Earthquake Coverage included in the Standard policy. To have an Earthquake Risk Guarantee, the Insured needs to extend the Earthquake Protection Guarantee as Extension Coverage (Additional Coverage). For more info about the extension coverage, please contact Sahabat Insurance call center or via WhatsApp chat: 021-50508080.
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Sahabat Insurance and BNI Multi Finance exhibition
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) and BNI Multi Finance held an exhibition on 10 – 16 April 2023 at the Grha BNI Building, Jakarta. For more information about car insurance please call 021-50508080.
Don't Miss It! IG Live with Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas FInance
Don't miss IG Live Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas Finance! Friday, August 12, 2022 at 4 pm on Sahabat Insurance's Instagram account. Get a chance to win prizes of hundreds of thousands of rupiah, by asking questions during IG Live! See you later!