Does Car Insurance Cover Flood & Water Damage?
For those of you who don't know, car insurance also has an expansion of flood car insurance. It is important that you have this expansion of flood car insurance, especially during the rainy season and when you live at a high risk of flooding. Each policyholder can request an expansion of the insurance.
The Flood Insurance Claims Process
1. Contact your insurance agent or company to report your flood loss. Your flood insurance policy requires you to give prompt written notice of your loss.
2.Do not attempt to start a flooded car. Use a wet/dry vacuum to remove any standing water.
3.Keep proof of flood damage. Take photos for proof. Don't remove or replace any damaged items without your insurance company's approval.
4.Prepare the required documents, such as a driver's license, vehicle registration, car insurance policy number or if there are photocopies of these documents, this will make the claim process easier.
5. Report the damage to your car insurance company maximum of 5 days after the incident. Don't delay filing a claim. It may cause more damage to your car. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for information about flood expansion insurance.
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!
Travel Tips: Driving Abroad
Are you planning to travel by car? Or perhaps you want to rent a car while on holiday abroad. Be aware that not all countries have the same traffic rules. Make sure you have travel insurance and a valid International Driving Permit before renting a car.
An International Driving Permit allows you to drive vehicles in foreign countries. You must always have your IDP along with your national license at all times. An International Driving Permit, often referred to as an international driving license, is a translation of a domestic driving license that allows the holder to drive a private motor vehicle in any country or jurisdiction that identify the document.
How to Apply?
You will need to provide passport, ID (KTP), original passport photo and your national driver’s license, upload to korlantas polri website. To make payments, you will be referred to your own Virtual Accounts.(Source: https://siminternasional.korlantas.polri.go.id)
For more info about Sahabat Insurance Travel Insurance please call 021-50508080.
4 Traveling Trend
There are 4 types of traveling that are trending this year. Besides hiking/camping, other trends are solo trips or traveling alone, staycation and Wellness Tourism. Wellness tourism is a special interest tourism that aims to maintain the body's fitness of tourists. Instead of choosing mainstream tourist attractions, they prefer to visit health facilities such as yoga facilities, places with beauty facilities, spas or anything related to relaxation. Well, the purpose of this type of tourist is solely to restore their physical and mental condition. What are your choices for traveling this year?