Why does my vehicle repair take so long?
When you buy an insurance policy and make an insurance claim sometimes you wonder. Will my vehicle be repaired fast or long? The claim provisions have actually been stated on the policy or in accordance with the regulations. To be clear about what things are covered by insurance, it would be nice to check your insurance policy more carefully. If the risk is included in the clause and does not conflict with the exclusion or legal defect, then a claim for reimbursement is acceptable.
As is known, the claim procedure begins with reporting the incident to the insurance company, then the insurance company will conduct a survey. Then the cost estimation is carried out and then an SPK (Work Order) is issued to the partner workshop.
Then a new question arises. Why do vehicle repairs sometimes take so long to make a vehicle insurance claim? In some cases there may be several reasons why vehicle repairs take a long time, for example
1.Incomplete insurance claim documents.
2. Damage to the vehicle is very severe.
3. Availability of spare parts is also one of the possible reasons why your vehicle "stays" in the workshop for a long time.
4. During the inspection there may be vehicle damage that was missed during reporting.
Call us at 021-50508080 for vehicle insurance inquiries and information.
The Signs of a Gas Leak In Your Home
Do you know the signs of a gas leak in your home? Check it out below: The gas emits a pungent odor and a hissing sound, if this happens immediately turn off the stove Fire is not blue Gas runs out fast No need to be afraid, immediately unplug the gas regulator carefully, keep the gas cylinder away from sources of fire such as stoves and then open the door or window so that there is air exchange. When the smell is strong, get out of the room immediately so you don't inhale harmful gases. For Home Insurance call 021-50508080
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
What should we do if an earthquake occurs?
A large earthquake occurred in Sumur, Banten and the tremor was felt in Jakarta on Friday (14/1/2022). So what should we do if an earthquake occurs?
1. Don't panic
2. Cover yourself under the table and wait for the earthquake to stop
3. Wait until it's safe
4. Get out of the building
5. Avoid taking cover under buildings, poles or trees.
If possible, you can get out of the house or building you are in as soon as possible. You can use the emergency stairs. If you use the emergency stairs, there are a few things you need to pay attention to. First, hold on to the side of the ladder. Second, don't run. Running can increase the risk of falling while descending stairs. Lastly, for women, remove high heels. Wearing high heels can make you fall down the stairs and is very dangerous.