Myth or Fact: Car Care Edition
Myth or Fact: Car Edition
When it comes to car care and vehicle maintenance, there’s a lot of information out there. Sahabat Insurance is here to help you debunk popular car care myths and tell you what’s important to know. About filling gas. When is the best time to get your oil changed? When should you change your tires?
When at the gas station you have to turn off your cellphone? Really? There has been no definitive research on the relationship between cell phone signals and fires at gas stations. The possibility of burning could be due to the occurrence of static electricity or an exploding HP battery. However, it never hurts to save your cellphone while refueling.
Shaking the car while filling the gas will fill the tank perfectly
This is a myth, because today's modern car will be filled perfectly without being shaken. Especially when shaken there will be metal friction between the tip of the nozzle and the vehicle, and it can cause sparks.
People believe their oil should be changed every 10,000km. Is this myth or fact?
In fact, oil can be changed every 10,000km or every 6 months. But, it depends on how often you use the vehicle. The kilometer reference is not always the right benchmark to know when to change the oil? The reason is because the performance of the engine will be heavier according to how the driver drives and the road that is crossed.
Car Tires Also Need Rest, Myth Or Fact? Tires don't really need to be rested to follow the driver's rest. If the surface of the tire is slippery, it's time for the tire to retire.
Beware of Fraud And Scams Posing As Sahabat Insurance!
Take control of your digital life. Don't be a victim of cyber scams!
Due to the rampant cases of fraud occurring in cyberspace, Sahabat Insurance urges its customers to be careful and increase their awareness of insurance scams and fraud via telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, or social media on behalf of PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance).
Sahabat Insurance never asked for payment service outside our official account. Ensure that all your transactions will be through our official company account and not a personal account.
Look out for scammers posing as Sahabat Insurance personnel, you can verify it through the Sahabat Insurance call center at 021-50508080 or via email to [email protected]
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080