Travel Safety Tips for Solo Traveller
Here are six suggestions to help you feel more secure when traveling alone: 1. Share Your Travel Plans With Trusted Family or Friends and Stay Connected. 2. Share your adventure on Social Media 3. Make a Travel Journal 4. Secure Your Identity on email, drive or clouds 5. Avoid Reckless Behaviors and Use Common Sense. 6. Get Travel Insurance.
Safety Tips For Your Home
When you are away or while you are at home, sometimes you are worried about the condition of the house that is prone to theft. Beware of house theft! Here are some tips to keep your house safe from thieves.
Check home security
Before you leave the house or go to bed, make sure you lock the doors and close the windows throughout the house. Most thieves will aim for targets that are easy for them to break into. Start locking all entrances such as the front fence, doors, to all windows since eight o'clock at night. If necessary in some major logins, you can use a double lock.
Store valuables or electronics
It could be that after playing with your cellphone or laptop, you just carelessly leave it on the sofa. Items no matter how small the value will make a loss if lost. Check different corners of the house to collect these items and store them in a place where they can't be easily seen by others.
Use CCTV to help you
CCTV can help you to check the security of your home while you are away on your smartphone.
Reduce sharing your privacy on Social Media
Sometimes during your free time, you accidentally share the condition of your house and location. Avoid showing off the condition of your house on social media or sharing the location of your house, so you don't risk bringing unwanted things
Use Home Insurance
Home insurance can help you in the event of an unexpected loss, such as a fire, burglary or even a flood. Call us for the insurance plan you want at 021-50508080.
The condition of increasing crime can indeed worry everyone. But, don't disturb the comfort of all family members at home. Do the simple things above to increase your safety and comfort at home. Stay safe!
Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance
Travel Insurance For Your Holiday!
Vacations are always fun and everyone looks forward to, especially if you are always busy working every day. Then what if things happen that might happen during the trip? There may be lost baggage, trip cancellations or even accidents. This is the benefit of travel insurance to protect the trip from the risks that may occur. Let's see what are the benefits of Travel Insurance:
- While on vacation, there may be travel delays due to some unexpected factors, your vacation might not go smoothly. Travel insurance covers losses caused by travel delays or cancellations
- Accidents that result in permanent disability or even accidents that result in death during the trip.
- Medical needs or medical needs during the holidays.
- Losing your passport, money, important documents, even losing your luggage while on vacation is something you don't want but it can happen.
- Other travel inconveniences such as theft or unloading of baggage.