How to Have a Super Productive Weekend
You probably spend your majority of your weekend, sitting or sleeping. That's why changing the types of activities you do on weekends can play a big role in both your level of happiness and productivity.Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance:
Try New Food Recipes
If you like cooking, this activity is really fun. Try new recipes that the whole family can do. Remember! you should never leave your stove unattended while in use. Think of your stove as an active cooking device. When in use, you should be actively tending to whatever it is you're cooking.
Repairing and cleaning the House
You can check and check the condition of the house, for example replacing a broken lamp, fixing a leaky roof or changing the color of your peeling wall paint, cleaning up piles of unused items. Cleaning the house is a trivial but very useful activity, your house is more comfortable to live in if it is clean and safe.
Make a Travel Journal
If you are an adventurer who is "on leave" traveling due to the pandemic, you can keep a journal of the trips you have done. You can make a vlog or post it on social media that might be useful for others. If you have photos, you can print them out and create your travel albums.
Fix the vehicle
Wash the car or just check the condition of the vehicle during the holidays. Check the oil or air pressure in the vehicle tires. Vehicles that have not been used for a long time and are parked in the garage for a long time can become damaged. Start the engine and clean the vehicle as a spare time filler.
Call 021-50508080 for motor vehicle, home, travel and other insurance information.
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.
How to Set Goals for 2023
Happy new year!
May this year bring new happiness, goals, achievements, and a lot of new inspiration for your life. As we all dive into the new year with fresh resolutions, now is the best time to set new goals.
1. Be specific: Vague goals are more difficult to achieve than specific ones. When setting a goal, be as specific as possible. For example, instead of setting a goal to “done today” set a goal to “done at 6 PM”
2. Write your goals down. This will help you to remember them and keep them at the front of your mind.
3. Set deadlines: Giving yourself a deadline will help you stay on track and motivated to achieve your goal.
4. Focus on your plan: Once you’ve decided on your goal and set a deadline, it’s time to make a plan of action.
5.Dicipline and motivated to achieve it. You may even want to enlist the help of a friend to help you stay on track.
House Explosion, will my insurance cover the damage?
We will never be able to avoid a disaster, the risk of unpredictability when it occurs. By knowing that the risk will just happen without our expectations, of course we need preparations that we must do to overcome the losses arising from the problem.
Therefore, it is recommended that you have a home, other buildings make sure to use property insurance. This property insurance, can help you with an efficient and economical way to provide protection to every property owned from a variety of risks. FLEXAS stands for Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Aircraft Impact & Smoke.
FLEXAS is a package that you can use to protect against a variety of risks in property insurance. It is unfortunate if the investment held for our support in the future will just disappear due to risks such as Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Fall of Aircraft & Smoke. Finally, we feel something unpleasant and certainly very detrimental.
Here are some explanations regarding FLEXAS guarantees that protect you from various things such as:
No one will ever know when a fire can occur in a building we have such as a house or property. Fire caused by a short circuit or electrical short circuit, the spread of fire or heat that arises on its own, or due to the spread of fire from other objects, neighboring houses, tree fires and others or fire due to your own negligence or lack of care, your servant or other people such as fires due to stoves, exploding gas leaks, or cigarette butts and others. the damage caused by efforts to extinguish fires will also be guaranteed by property insurance.
Lightning (Lightning Strike)
Lightning strikes are a terrible thing, because besides being exposed to electric shock, it can also cause our homes to become fires and destroy homes or buildings. No need to worry because property insurance will help you, if your house or building is damaged due to lightning strikes. Property insurance also guarantees the risk of fire caused by electric machinery, electrical or electronic equipment, and electrical installations that are burned because lightning also enters into account.
Explosions can occur at any time, either because someone else intentionally put them in our place or because of our accident, What is meant by an explosion here is the sudden release of energy due to the expansion of steam or gas.
Aircraft Impact (Fall of Airplanes)
You could say that reaching aviation in Indonesia, having enough technology is high, but who can think of everything can happen to ourselves, without being able to know when it happened. The crash of an airplane to cause a fire will be guaranteed by property insurance. With the condition, this happens because of the physical impact of the aircraft or from the contents of the items in the plane that concern the house or property that is insured.
Smoke arising from the fire of insured property. So if the smoke caused by a fire causes damage to the house or other property insured, property insurance will guarantee the loss due to the damage.