These are the fines and dangers of taking shelter under a JPO or Flyover
During the rainy season, motorcyclists usually take advantage of the JPO (Jembatan Penyeberangan Orang), underpasses, or flyovers for shelter. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a violation of traffic laws and regulations.Stopping on the shoulder of the road like that is not only a danger to yourself but also other motorists. The movement and speed of the vehicle will also be hampered.The prohibition on stopping carelessly is stated in Law No. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation (LLAJ). Precisely in article 106 paragraph 4 which reads that everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must comply with the following provisions:
Command Signs or Prohibition Signs
Traffic Signaling Tool
Stop and Park
As for the criminal provisions related to road marking violations, it is stated in Article 287 paragraph 3. It reads, every person who drives a motorized vehicle on a road that violates the rules of traffic movement, shall be punished with imprisonment for a maximum of 1 (one) month or a fine of a maximum of Rp. 250,000.
Benefits of Travel Insurance you need to know
Travel insurance is one type of insurance that provides protection while we travel both domestically and abroad. So you can still travel in peace. Especially in an uncertain situation like today. What if when you bought tickets in advance but you got sick, or even worse, the trip had to be canceled for one reason or another at the destination.
Some people may still be unfamiliar with travel insurance, but some countries in the world have even required travelers or newcomers to have travel insurance, for example, countries in Europe and America. What are the benefits of travel insurance?
Basically travel insurance covers for trip cancellation and interruption; emergency medical care; personal accident and it compensates the traveller for additional expenses that may occur due to these losses. However, please note that there are things that are not covered by travel insurance, for example if the destination country is not safe either due to natural disasters, war or terrorism. So, in order to apply for/have this travel insurance, in general, there are several conditions that you must fulfill:
- Photocopy/scan of ID card
- Insurance application form
- Photocopy of passport (for overseas travel)
- Age limit
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.