Insurance Tips: What would happen if you crash your car into a divider/separator?
Accidents involving vehicles hitting busway separators are becoming more and more common. The causes are various, apart from lack of concentration on the road, there is also the possibility that the separator is not very visible if the driver is driving at night.To avoid this,reduce the speed. Especially if you drive at night or in rainy weather. Drivers should slow their speed and avoid any sudden directional changes when driving on a slippery road. Use extra caution when driving over bridges or overpasses. Obey speed limits, safe driving distances and applicable traffic signs. Then will your Vehicle Insurance cover a vehicle accident that hits a road separator? According to the Indonesian Standard Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy, any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling . Protect your vehicle now! Call Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080.
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!
Don’t miss out on your chance to win some amazing giveaway from Sahabat Insurance!
Get excited – our latest giveaway is here and it’s better than ever!
1. Like our Facebook account and follow Instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
2. Turn on the notification bell on the Sahabat Insurance account, don't forget to like and share our post!
3. Don’t miss our giveaway for your chance to win big with the hashtag #SahabatInsurance12th and wait for the announcement on May 26 2023.
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080