Owning a house is not just a dream!
Terakhir Diubah : 09:07:38 - Kamis, 19 Mei 2022
Owning a house is not just a dream! But starting a home installment for those of you who just want to buy a house is certainly a challenge in itself, the ways and tricks to start installments certainly can't be rushed. Plan carefully before starting. Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance. 1. Determine the budget for buying a house, whether it is in accordance with your age and income. Planning factors are very important! 2. Commitment to saving, start reducing spending by determining the Priority scale 3. Create a special account so as not to interfere with savings, insurance, emergency funds and money used for everyday life 4. Pay off all debts, so as not to interfere with your financial flow 5. Looking for additional income can be a solution to your income 6. Choosing the right credit and payment plan such as interest and mortgage provider bank 7. Start by finding out everything related to your home loan plan, such as credit processing, location, down payment and payment processing. Insure your home with Sahabat Insurance's home insurance call us at 021-50508080
Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
How to Get Insurance for Your Small Business: Smart Tips for Better Coverage
Small businesses need insurance coverage to protect them against risk and financial loss. Small business owners need to do their research to determine the types of insurance they need and to find the best policies for their business model. Small business insurance is crucial for protecting your business and personal assets in the event of an unexpected catastrophe.Consider all the different risks that could harm your business, from lawsuits, theft to car accidents to natural disasters. Write them all down so you can find coverage options that protect against those particular risks.Go over the details of your business with the insurance. They will know all the questions to ask to determine the coverage you need. You’ll just need to be prepared with the proper documentation so you can answer all their questions. If you have your own questions about insurance policies, make sure to ask them during the meeting. Call us 021-50508080 for more info.
What should we do if an earthquake occurs?
A large earthquake occurred in Sumur, Banten and the tremor was felt in Jakarta on Friday (14/1/2022). So what should we do if an earthquake occurs?
1. Don't panic
2. Cover yourself under the table and wait for the earthquake to stop
3. Wait until it's safe
4. Get out of the building
5. Avoid taking cover under buildings, poles or trees.
If possible, you can get out of the house or building you are in as soon as possible. You can use the emergency stairs. If you use the emergency stairs, there are a few things you need to pay attention to. First, hold on to the side of the ladder. Second, don't run. Running can increase the risk of falling while descending stairs. Lastly, for women, remove high heels. Wearing high heels can make you fall down the stairs and is very dangerous.
Claim Submission & Operational Working Hours Related to Work From Home
Taking into account the increasingly worrying development of covid 19, the management of Sahabat insurance feels the need to take the following policies:
- Work From Home & operational working hours for Sahabat Insurance employees:
- WFH (Work From Home) for all employees at the Jakarta head office from Monday 30 March 2020 to 03 April 2020.
- Adjusted operational working hours for the head office and all branch offices outside Jakarta to 09.30 – 15.30 local time.
- For filing and reporting claims, during the implementation of the WFH policy at the head office, the following policies are taken:
- Claim submissions will still be served on every working day with operating hours: 09.30 – 15.30 wib.
- Claim reports can be sent through the following means:
Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 021 50508080
Claim Hot Line Number: 0811 1338 355
CS Claim Number: 0811 8678 355
Thank you for your attention and good cooperation.
Friends of Insurance Management