Personal Accident Insurance
No one can predict the future. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Personal accident insurance provides financial coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents causing bodily injury, permanent partial disability or permanent total disability and accidental death. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for more info.
IG Live: Protecting your assets through insurance
In order to support the Financial Inclusion Month with the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia, Sahabat Insurance will be live on instagram with the theme
“Protecting your assets through insurance “
Thursday, October 6, 2022
at 4 PM.
Marketing Director of Sahabat Insurance
GIVEAWAY Don't miss out. Win a total prize of IDR 300,000! For more info please follow our instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
Giveaway period 6 - 9 October 2022.
These are the fines and dangers of taking shelter under a JPO or Flyover
During the rainy season, motorcyclists usually take advantage of the JPO (Jembatan Penyeberangan Orang), underpasses, or flyovers for shelter. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a violation of traffic laws and regulations.Stopping on the shoulder of the road like that is not only a danger to yourself but also other motorists. The movement and speed of the vehicle will also be hampered.The prohibition on stopping carelessly is stated in Law No. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation (LLAJ). Precisely in article 106 paragraph 4 which reads that everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must comply with the following provisions:
Command Signs or Prohibition Signs
Traffic Signaling Tool
Stop and Park
As for the criminal provisions related to road marking violations, it is stated in Article 287 paragraph 3. It reads, every person who drives a motorized vehicle on a road that violates the rules of traffic movement, shall be punished with imprisonment for a maximum of 1 (one) month or a fine of a maximum of Rp. 250,000.
Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080