ANANDA Travel Insurance
Terakhir Diubah : 10:28:00 - Jumat, 18 November 2022
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
Benefits of Travel Insurance you need to know
Travel insurance is one type of insurance that provides protection while we travel both domestically and abroad. So you can still travel in peace. Especially in an uncertain situation like today. What if when you bought tickets in advance but you got sick, or even worse, the trip had to be canceled for one reason or another at the destination.
Some people may still be unfamiliar with travel insurance, but some countries in the world have even required travelers or newcomers to have travel insurance, for example, countries in Europe and America. What are the benefits of travel insurance?
Basically travel insurance covers for trip cancellation and interruption; emergency medical care; personal accident and it compensates the traveller for additional expenses that may occur due to these losses. However, please note that there are things that are not covered by travel insurance, for example if the destination country is not safe either due to natural disasters, war or terrorism. So, in order to apply for/have this travel insurance, in general, there are several conditions that you must fulfill:
- Photocopy/scan of ID card
- Insurance application form
- Photocopy of passport (for overseas travel)
- Age limit
Why does my vehicle repair take so long?
When you buy an insurance policy and make an insurance claim sometimes you wonder. Will my vehicle be repaired fast or long? The claim provisions have actually been stated on the policy or in accordance with the regulations. To be clear about what things are covered by insurance, it would be nice to check your insurance policy more carefully. If the risk is included in the clause and does not conflict with the exclusion or legal defect, then a claim for reimbursement is acceptable.
As is known, the claim procedure begins with reporting the incident to the insurance company, then the insurance company will conduct a survey. Then the cost estimation is carried out and then an SPK (Work Order) is issued to the partner workshop.
Then a new question arises. Why do vehicle repairs sometimes take so long to make a vehicle insurance claim? In some cases there may be several reasons why vehicle repairs take a long time, for example
1.Incomplete insurance claim documents.
2. Damage to the vehicle is very severe.
3. Availability of spare parts is also one of the possible reasons why your vehicle "stays" in the workshop for a long time.
4. During the inspection there may be vehicle damage that was missed during reporting.
Call us at 021-50508080 for vehicle insurance inquiries and information.
Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
The management and staff of Sahabat Insurance, wish you a blessed and prosperous Ramadan. May the holy spirit of Ramadan enlighten our souls and guide us to our deen.
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080