Benefits of Travel Insurance you need to know
Travel insurance is one type of insurance that provides protection while we travel both domestically and abroad. So you can still travel in peace. Especially in an uncertain situation like today. What if when you bought tickets in advance but you got sick, or even worse, the trip had to be canceled for one reason or another at the destination.
Some people may still be unfamiliar with travel insurance, but some countries in the world have even required travelers or newcomers to have travel insurance, for example, countries in Europe and America. What are the benefits of travel insurance?
Basically travel insurance covers for trip cancellation and interruption; emergency medical care; personal accident and it compensates the traveller for additional expenses that may occur due to these losses. However, please note that there are things that are not covered by travel insurance, for example if the destination country is not safe either due to natural disasters, war or terrorism. So, in order to apply for/have this travel insurance, in general, there are several conditions that you must fulfill:
- Photocopy/scan of ID card
- Insurance application form
- Photocopy of passport (for overseas travel)
- Age limit
Important Travel Safety Tips Everyone Should Know
Travel doesn’t always go as planned. If you're going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. Without it, you or your family could suffer financially if things go wrong. No matter who you are, where you're going and what you're doing, get insurance.
If an accident, injury or loss occurs : • Immediately notify the police or the competent authority at the place of loss, if an item is lost,
stolen, or is suspected of being the result of a crime. • Take the necessary steps to recover lost items. • Notify us in writing within 30 (thirty) days after the completion of the Trip.
Travel Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!