Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.
How can I protect my home from flooding?
Home Insurance protects your home and possessions from fire, lightning, explosions, airplane crashes and smoke or abbreviated as FLEXAS (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, The Impact Of Falling Aircraft, And Smoke). In addition to home insurance benefits, you can add on an extention benefit that protects your home damage due to floods, storms, hurricanes and water damage.
You can contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for further information.
How Long After A Car Accident Can You File a Claim?
Make a call to Sahabat Insurance hotline number 021-50508080 within 5 x 24 hours. Survey will be carried out within 3 working days. Complete the claim documents: Claim Form, ID (KTP), Driver’s License (SIM), Vehicle Registration (STNK), Police Report if needed. For more info please call 021-50508080 or visit sahabatinsurance.id
How to Set Goals for 2023
Happy new year!
May this year bring new happiness, goals, achievements, and a lot of new inspiration for your life. As we all dive into the new year with fresh resolutions, now is the best time to set new goals.
1. Be specific: Vague goals are more difficult to achieve than specific ones. When setting a goal, be as specific as possible. For example, instead of setting a goal to “done today” set a goal to “done at 6 PM”
2. Write your goals down. This will help you to remember them and keep them at the front of your mind.
3. Set deadlines: Giving yourself a deadline will help you stay on track and motivated to achieve your goal.
4. Focus on your plan: Once you’ve decided on your goal and set a deadline, it’s time to make a plan of action.
5.Dicipline and motivated to achieve it. You may even want to enlist the help of a friend to help you stay on track.