5 Tips for Millennial Home Buyers
As true millennials, of course you want to have a home so that you have a bright future with your family.
So if you’re a millennial looking to buy a house, here are five things you can do to make As true millennials, of course you want to have a home so that you have a bright future with your family. Here are some steps you can take to make your dream come true.
1. Check financial ability
First, prepare a balance sheet including income and expenses.
2. Create a budget
Do some research and learn about several possible ways to pay for a house other than the cash payment method. For example mortgages, or by other methods.
3. Set priorities
From an existing financial plan, make priorities so you can focus on one thing. For example, you plan to take a mortgage. So, your first focus is to fulfill the downpayment first.
Investment can help to develop assets against inflation. For example, for a house down payment, set aside 30% of your salary to the appropriate investment instrument. Over time, with consistency, the budget for a home down payment will be fulfilled properly.
Investment can also be an alternative choice for saving emergency funds. You can save this emergency fund in an instrument with a low level of risk.
In addition to an emergency fund, pay attention to insurance, if you are the head of the family. So, make sure that you have complete protection first, then execute your financial plan.
The discipline to implement a detailed and comprehensive financial plan is very important. For example, keeping your installments under 30% of your regular salary if you take a mortgage scheme is crucial.
Note that 30% includes all existing debt repayments. So, if your main intention is to buy a house, then you should focus on this plan first.
In addition, plans to buy a house require a long-term disciplined commitment. Therefore, start being disciplined in executing your financial plan. With some of the tips above, you can try to realize your dream of buying a house. Good luck!
What Happens If I Hit a Parked Car?
Whether you struck a parked car or your parked car was hit, you are not alone. In fact, most hit-and-runs involve a parked car. Many of the accidents happen in parking lots.
So what to do if you hit a parked car? Treat this as any other car accident, and follow the steps listed below.
- If you hit a parked car, it's important to not immediately leave and place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will see it. Otherwise, you'll be breaking the law. (place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will find it)
- Take photos
- File a police report
- Notify your insurer
- Check for witnesses or security footage
How to Set Goals for 2023
Happy new year!
May this year bring new happiness, goals, achievements, and a lot of new inspiration for your life. As we all dive into the new year with fresh resolutions, now is the best time to set new goals.
1. Be specific: Vague goals are more difficult to achieve than specific ones. When setting a goal, be as specific as possible. For example, instead of setting a goal to “done today” set a goal to “done at 6 PM”
2. Write your goals down. This will help you to remember them and keep them at the front of your mind.
3. Set deadlines: Giving yourself a deadline will help you stay on track and motivated to achieve your goal.
4. Focus on your plan: Once you’ve decided on your goal and set a deadline, it’s time to make a plan of action.
5.Dicipline and motivated to achieve it. You may even want to enlist the help of a friend to help you stay on track.
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.