On April 22, 2022, Sahabat Insurance visited one of the orphanages and dhu'afa Ar - Rohmat in Pasir Jambu Village, Bogor Regency, West Java, in order to carry out the Sahabat Peduli activity, as a form of the company's commitment to be present to help the community.
Sahabat Insurance is a trusted insurance company that provides protection for travel, vehicles, housing, transportation, heavy equipment, money and others.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
My Hero, My Inspiration
Commemorating Hero's Day November 10, 2021, let's join "My Hero, My Inspiration" and you have the chance to win a total prize of IDR 300,000 e-balance! (each IDR 100,000 for 3 lucky winners) It's easy:
1. Like and share this image on your Social Media (in IG Story or on Facebook story)
2. Write in the comments about a person who inspires you. For example, father, mother, teacher, friend, or other people
that you think inspires you.
3. Mention 3 friends with the hashtag #friendsInsurance.
Period 5-9 November 2021. Good luck!#asuransi Sahabat #asuransi #Friends #tertrust #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #giveaway #haripahlawan
Benefit of Health Insurance
Health is very expensive. Moreover, it turns out that you or a family member need treatment and care that requires large costs but the savings are running low. You avoid worrying because you already have health protection through health insurance.
In addition to getting the maximum treatment and care at the best hospital, you can protect your finances, insurance will help according to the policy you have.
Therefore, when buying an insurance policy, you must pay close attention to each type of health insurance, the premiums and benefits that you will get as a policyholder.
In addition to protecting our finances from losses, other benefits also exist in other benefits. Such as surgery, hospitalization, specialist doctors who will help you during treatment. Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance info.