Difference of insurance, savings, investment
Terakhir Diubah : 15:57:33 - Jumat, 27 Mei 2022
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Travel Insurance Benefits
Travel insurance can give you extra protection if your holiday doesn't go as planned. So you should make sure you have cover if you're planning a trip away. It's particularly important to take out travel insurance if you are travelling independently because you may find yourself stranded with no way to get home and no-one to help sort out your holiday problem. Read this page for more information on what you need to think about before you take out a travel insurance policy. Travel insurance can protect you against the following things going wrong: Cancelling or cutting short your trip for reasons beyond your control Cancellation or delayed departure for reasons beyond your control Medical and other emergencies Personal injury and death Lost, stolen or damaged items, including baggage, passports and money Accidental damage or injury while on vacation. If you don't have travel insurance you will have to pay out of your own pocket to deal with a problem while you're away. Or you may lose money if you have to cancel a trip and can't get your money back.
National Insurance Day 2022
National Insurance Awareness Day celebrated every year on October 18th. Insurance is important in many aspects of our lives. From car insurance, to home insurance and more, these policies offer a layer of protection to guard us from feeling the harshest of blows by unfortunate events.
Celebrating National Insurance Day with the theme of Insurance Literacy for the Country and Financial Inclusion Month with the theme of Increasing Financial Inclusion, Stronger Economy, Sahabat Insurance presents a virtual event series on Sahabat Insurance's social media channels and don't miss the opportunity to win a giveaway during October 2022.
Follow us on instagram dan Facebook for insurance tips dan giveaways. Call us on 021-50508080 for more information.
Safety Tips For Your Home
When you are away or while you are at home, sometimes you are worried about the condition of the house that is prone to theft. Beware of house theft! Here are some tips to keep your house safe from thieves.
Check home security
Before you leave the house or go to bed, make sure you lock the doors and close the windows throughout the house. Most thieves will aim for targets that are easy for them to break into. Start locking all entrances such as the front fence, doors, to all windows since eight o'clock at night. If necessary in some major logins, you can use a double lock.
Store valuables or electronics
It could be that after playing with your cellphone or laptop, you just carelessly leave it on the sofa. Items no matter how small the value will make a loss if lost. Check different corners of the house to collect these items and store them in a place where they can't be easily seen by others.
Use CCTV to help you
CCTV can help you to check the security of your home while you are away on your smartphone.
Reduce sharing your privacy on Social Media
Sometimes during your free time, you accidentally share the condition of your house and location. Avoid showing off the condition of your house on social media or sharing the location of your house, so you don't risk bringing unwanted things
Use Home Insurance
Home insurance can help you in the event of an unexpected loss, such as a fire, burglary or even a flood. Call us for the insurance plan you want at 021-50508080.
The condition of increasing crime can indeed worry everyone. But, don't disturb the comfort of all family members at home. Do the simple things above to increase your safety and comfort at home. Stay safe!
What to do after a car accident
When you get into a car accident, there are certain steps you may want to take in order to help make sure everyone is safe, to follow the law and to get the insurance claim process started.
First, check your car and the passenger. If your car is safe to drive and is causing a hazard where it is, pull it to the side of the road. Otherwise, leave it where it is and get yourself to safety.
Second, if you're injured, call police or ambulance, secure the vehicle and ask for help. If you're seriously injured, try not to move, and wait for emergency personnel.
Third, notify your insurer and start the claims process. Call the insurance maximum 5 working days.
An accident can leave even the most seasoned driver frazzled, but following these steps may help protect you from unnecessary worries. That way, you can focus on working with your insurance company to get your vehicle repaired as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Call us Sahabat Insurance for more info 021-50508080.