Payment Fraud Prevention - Sahabat Insurance
Payment Fraud Prevention
- To make payments, payment must be made only to the PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) bank account number.
- Customers will be referred to their own Virtual Accounts. A Virtual Account consists of a unique customer ID number (please find it on your Sahabat Insurance’ premium note).
- Therefore, please avoid attempting to transact other than Sahabat Insurance bank account number, as it may lead to cancellation policy.
- If you encounter any suspicious transaction, please report it immediately.For more info please call 021-50508080, chat via WA 021-50508080 or email us [email protected]
The holy month of Ramadan is just around the corner. The month that Muslims all over the world have been waiting for. Muslims have now started to make some preparations, starting from the needs of the house to the mind, so that the fast will be more blessed.
In welcoming Ramadan, Muslims will certainly show one form of their love for Allah SWT. One of the simplest is to welcome it with joy.
Take care of your physical and physical condition from now on by reducing unhealthy habits such as staying up late and eating unhealthy foods. Start exercising more regularly and if necessary take vitamins or health supplements.
The most basic preparation for Ramadan is preparing for faith. Faithful preparation can be done by starting to practice controlling bad habits every day.
This can be done in a way as simple as making sure do the Five Times Prayer is , or stop smoking.
Before entering the month of Ramadan, there is nothing wrong with reading more about religion to deepen your knowledge and religious knowledge so that you can perform worship solemnly in the month of Ramadan.
While you still have time, start managing your finances by living more frugally so that it is enough to meet your needs and also charity in the month of Ramadan.
How are you preparing for the month of Ramadan? Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance information.
Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance