Why does my vehicle repair take so long?
When you buy an insurance policy and make an insurance claim sometimes you wonder. Will my vehicle be repaired fast or long? The claim provisions have actually been stated on the policy or in accordance with the regulations. To be clear about what things are covered by insurance, it would be nice to check your insurance policy more carefully. If the risk is included in the clause and does not conflict with the exclusion or legal defect, then a claim for reimbursement is acceptable.
As is known, the claim procedure begins with reporting the incident to the insurance company, then the insurance company will conduct a survey. Then the cost estimation is carried out and then an SPK (Work Order) is issued to the partner workshop.
Then a new question arises. Why do vehicle repairs sometimes take so long to make a vehicle insurance claim? In some cases there may be several reasons why vehicle repairs take a long time, for example
1.Incomplete insurance claim documents.
2. Damage to the vehicle is very severe.
3. Availability of spare parts is also one of the possible reasons why your vehicle "stays" in the workshop for a long time.
4. During the inspection there may be vehicle damage that was missed during reporting.
Call us at 021-50508080 for vehicle insurance inquiries and information.
What should we do if an earthquake occurs?
A large earthquake occurred in Sumur, Banten and the tremor was felt in Jakarta on Friday (14/1/2022). So what should we do if an earthquake occurs?
1. Don't panic
2. Cover yourself under the table and wait for the earthquake to stop
3. Wait until it's safe
4. Get out of the building
5. Avoid taking cover under buildings, poles or trees.
If possible, you can get out of the house or building you are in as soon as possible. You can use the emergency stairs. If you use the emergency stairs, there are a few things you need to pay attention to. First, hold on to the side of the ladder. Second, don't run. Running can increase the risk of falling while descending stairs. Lastly, for women, remove high heels. Wearing high heels can make you fall down the stairs and is very dangerous.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win some amazing giveaway from Sahabat Insurance!
Get excited – our latest giveaway is here and it’s better than ever!
1. Like our Facebook account and follow Instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
2. Turn on the notification bell on the Sahabat Insurance account, don't forget to like and share our post!
3. Don’t miss our giveaway for your chance to win big with the hashtag #SahabatInsurance12th and wait for the announcement on May 26 2023.
How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?