On April 22, 2022, Sahabat Insurance visited one of the orphanages and dhu'afa Ar - Rohmat in Pasir Jambu Village, Bogor Regency, West Java, in order to carry out the Sahabat Peduli activity, as a form of the company's commitment to be present to help the community.
Sahabat Insurance is a trusted insurance company that provides protection for travel, vehicles, housing, transportation, heavy equipment, money and others.
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Importance of Personal Accident Insurance
In order to support the Financial Inclusion Month with the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia, Sahabat Insurance will be live on instagram:
“Importance of Personal Accident Insurance“
Thursday, October 20, 2022
at 4 PM.
Marketing Manager of Sahabat Insurance
You could win fantastic prizes IDR 300.000 from Sahabat Insurance! Follow us on social media to stay in the know about upcoming giveaways !Giveaway period 20 - 23 October 2022.
What is Tidal Floods?
Tidal floods have occurred again in the northern area of Jakarta. This time the flood extends to the Thousand Islands. Then what is the Rob Flood? Tidal flood is a flood that occurs due to rising sea levels towards the surrounding land. Rob floods can be caused by the push of water to the surface, wind, storms at sea and the melting of polar ice that is triggered by global warming.
Tidal floods often occur in areas near the sea and will get worse if the ground level in the area drops (due to development and depletion of ground water).