How to Make Passport via Online
Terakhir Diubah : 11:00:30 - Rabu, 13 April 2022
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Safety Tips For Walking In The Rain
1. Get an Umbrella
An umbrella is useful for a variety of reasons while walking in the rain, not only will it naturally help to keep you dry, but it will also keep water out of your eyes. When water impairs your ability to see (especially if you wear glasses!), you’re more at risk of an accident. What’s more, holding an umbrella also improves your visibility, helping the drivers of surrounding vehicles to see you.
2. Wear Bright Colors
A brightly colored raincoat will serve you well when walking in the rain. Much like the umbrella (which should also be bright if possible), this utilitarian item will both keep you dry and aid in other motorists’ ability to see you. The brighter the color, the better. When it’s raining out, visibility is significantly impaired, especially for elderly drivers, but bold colors stand out and help you avoid a pedestrian accident.
3. Choose Non-Slip Shoes
Non-slip shoes (and preferably waterproof ones for your comfort) can help you get across streets safely. When streets and sidewalks are wet, slip and fall accidents may be more likely. While a slip on a sidewalk can lead to injuries, a slip in the middle of the road can be catastrophic.
4. Follow Traffic Laws
Rain or shine, you should always follow pedestrian rules of the road.
5. Using a sidewalk whenever possible
Crossing at a crosswalk when the signal indicates that it’s okay to do so
Yielding to vehicles when not crossing at a designated crossing area
Not exiting the sidewalk into the path of traffic
6. Resist Distractions
Finally, remember to put away distracting items when walking in rain. Turn off the music and tuck your cell phone safely into your pocket. When it’s raining out, approaching vehicles can be harder to both see and hear, and extra attention can be key to your safety.
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.
CSR - Sahabat Insurance for Cianjur Earthquake
On Monday, November 21st 2022, a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck near the town of Cianjur in West Java, Indonesia. The earthquake resulted in the destruction of over 22,000 homes .
Sahabat Insurance distributed aid to earthquake victims at one of the church and mosque in the Cianjur area, West Java (25/11) .The assistance provided by the Company is a form of social care for victims through the corporate social responsibility of Sahabat Insurance.