How to Evacuate From Fire
Terakhir Diubah : 13:27:27 - Selasa, 07 Desember 2021
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
First Aid Treatment for Minor Burns
When in the kitchen or at home, sometimes we accidentally touch a hot pot or hit a small fire, resulting in minor burns on the skin. What is first aid when there is a burn? Immediately cool the wound with running water for 15 minutes, apply a burn medicine, antiseptic or cold gel made from aloe vera and cover the wound with gauze or a clean cloth. #SahabatInsurance
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
World Environment Day 2022
June 5 marks World Environment Day—led by the United Nations Environment Programme, a time to raise awareness on the importance of protecting and restoring the Earth.Sahabat Insurance planted mangroves as an implementation of a sustainable finance program in an effort to mitigate climate change disaster risk through the expansion of mangrove forests at Eco Park - Mangrove Tourism Park, Muara Angke, North Jakarta.
A total of 2250 mangroves will be planted at this event as a corporate social responsibility (CSR) carried out by the company towards the community and the environment in all aspects of the company's operations, such as issues affecting the environment.
Safety Tips For Your Home
When you are away or while you are at home, sometimes you are worried about the condition of the house that is prone to theft. Beware of house theft! Here are some tips to keep your house safe from thieves.
Check home security
Before you leave the house or go to bed, make sure you lock the doors and close the windows throughout the house. Most thieves will aim for targets that are easy for them to break into. Start locking all entrances such as the front fence, doors, to all windows since eight o'clock at night. If necessary in some major logins, you can use a double lock.
Store valuables or electronics
It could be that after playing with your cellphone or laptop, you just carelessly leave it on the sofa. Items no matter how small the value will make a loss if lost. Check different corners of the house to collect these items and store them in a place where they can't be easily seen by others.
Use CCTV to help you
CCTV can help you to check the security of your home while you are away on your smartphone.
Reduce sharing your privacy on Social Media
Sometimes during your free time, you accidentally share the condition of your house and location. Avoid showing off the condition of your house on social media or sharing the location of your house, so you don't risk bringing unwanted things
Use Home Insurance
Home insurance can help you in the event of an unexpected loss, such as a fire, burglary or even a flood. Call us for the insurance plan you want at 021-50508080.
The condition of increasing crime can indeed worry everyone. But, don't disturb the comfort of all family members at home. Do the simple things above to increase your safety and comfort at home. Stay safe!