Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Greater Jakarta
Rain that has flushed Jakarta since Friday, July 16, 2022, has caused flooding. A total of 92 area in the capital were flooded. The data was collected on Saturday, July 18, 2022 (DKI BPBD Data and Information Center) Source: merdeka.com
Disaster mitigation is a series of efforts to reduce disaster risk, both through physical development as well as awareness and capacity building to deal with disaster threats (Article 1 paragraph 6 PP No 21 of 2008 concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management).
So what to do if there is a flood?
- Secure important objects and documents, such as house certificates, birth certificates and so on
- Turn off the gas and electricity in your home before the flood comes, do not touch electrically charged equipment when you are standing on/in the water.
- When you decide to evacuate your house, be aware of undercurrents, drains, sewers, puddles, and other places that are inundated with water.
- Do not drive a car in flooded areas. When the water starts to rise, ignore the car and get out. Immediately evacuate to higher ground.
- Consider flood insurance for vehicles and homes due to flooding to avoid future losses.
What is Water Hammer?
Have you heard about water hammer? Water hammer is the result of a pressure surge, or high-pressure shockwave that propagates through a piping system when a fluid in motion is forced to change direction or stop abruptly. This shockwave is also commonly referred to as a hydraulic shock or hydraulic surge, and may be characterized by a marked banging or knocking sound on the pipes immediately after shutoff.This can happen if you pass through a flood with a water level of more than 50 cm
This term is also called hydrolocking, where water enters through the air filter so that the engine stops suddenly. The second problem can also be caused by water entering the lubrication system so that it mixes with the oil.