Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!
Driving with smartphone is dangerous!
Playing a smartphone or cellphone can be a problem because it can cause accidents. Someone who drives while playing a smartphone is very possible to lose focus on driving, so they cannot pay close attention to their surroundings. Believe it or not, traffic accidents are also dominated by motorists who lose concentration while driving. In order to minimize the occurrence of accidents due to this, a law was made to make anyone driving more concentrated, disciplined and careful. This is stated in Article 106 paragraph (1) of Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, which reads, "Everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must drive his vehicle fairly and with full concentration."
Then, the sanctions received for violating these rules have also been stated in article 283, Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, motorists may be subject to a maximum imprisonment of 3 (three) months or a maximum fine of Rp. 750,000.00 (seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiah).