Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
Sahabat Insurance launches new representative office in Jambi
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) launch the 18th representative office in Jambi on Wednesday 21 September 2022, in order to expand the official representative office in Indonesia.
Sahabat Insurance is committed to continuing to provide customer satisfaction, by always maintaining and improving service quality, as well as reaching customers spread across Indonesia.
Visit Sahabat Insurance - Jambi at Jl. Sumbiono Blok A2, Jelutung, Jambi. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 0741-3622176, 021-50508080 or email [email protected]
Sahabat Insurance is a general insurance company with products such as:
•Motor Vehicle Insurance
•Personal Accident Insurance
and so on.
For more information call us at 021-50508080.
Beware of Fraud And Scams Posing As Sahabat Insurance!
Take control of your digital life. Don't be a victim of cyber scams!
Due to the rampant cases of fraud occurring in cyberspace, Sahabat Insurance urges its customers to be careful and increase their awareness of insurance scams and fraud via telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, or social media on behalf of PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance).
Sahabat Insurance never asked for payment service outside our official account. Ensure that all your transactions will be through our official company account and not a personal account.
Look out for scammers posing as Sahabat Insurance personnel, you can verify it through the Sahabat Insurance call center at 021-50508080 or via email to [email protected]
Owning a house is not just a dream!
Owning a house is not just a dream! But starting a home installment for those of you who just want to buy a house is certainly a challenge in itself, the ways and tricks to start installments certainly can't be rushed. Plan carefully before starting. Check out the following tips from Sahabat Insurance. 1. Determine the budget for buying a house, whether it is in accordance with your age and income. Planning factors are very important! 2. Commitment to saving, start reducing spending by determining the Priority scale 3. Create a special account so as not to interfere with savings, insurance, emergency funds and money used for everyday life 4. Pay off all debts, so as not to interfere with your financial flow 5. Looking for additional income can be a solution to your income 6. Choosing the right credit and payment plan such as interest and mortgage provider bank 7. Start by finding out everything related to your home loan plan, such as credit processing, location, down payment and payment processing. Insure your home with Sahabat Insurance's home insurance call us at 021-50508080