Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Terakhir Diubah : 11:11:38 - Selasa, 13 September 2022
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Does Car Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
If you have car insurance, check the benefits you have, as standard auto insurance policies do not have flood protection.
This explanation is contained in the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy (PSAKBI) article 3. It states that insurance will not replace and guarantee losses, damage, costs for motorized vehicles caused by: 3.2. earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, storm, tsunami, hail, flood, puddle, landslide or other geological or meteorological phenomenon.
In order for the car to be guaranteed from these risks, you must expand to protect the vehicle from losses due to flooding.
Driving with smartphone is dangerous!
Playing a smartphone or cellphone can be a problem because it can cause accidents. Someone who drives while playing a smartphone is very possible to lose focus on driving, so they cannot pay close attention to their surroundings. Believe it or not, traffic accidents are also dominated by motorists who lose concentration while driving. In order to minimize the occurrence of accidents due to this, a law was made to make anyone driving more concentrated, disciplined and careful. This is stated in Article 106 paragraph (1) of Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, which reads, "Everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must drive his vehicle fairly and with full concentration."
Then, the sanctions received for violating these rules have also been stated in article 283, Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, motorists may be subject to a maximum imprisonment of 3 (three) months or a maximum fine of Rp. 750,000.00 (seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiah).