Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
World AIDS Day
World AIDS Day which falls on December 1 is celebrated to raise awareness of the worldwide AIDS epidemic caused by the spread of the HIV virus.
This concept was initiated at the World Health Ministers Meeting on Programs for AIDS Prevention in 1988. Since then, it has been commemorated by governments, international organizations and charities around the world. Happy World AIDS Day
On April 22, 2022, Sahabat Insurance visited one of the orphanages and dhu'afa Ar - Rohmat in Pasir Jambu Village, Bogor Regency, West Java, in order to carry out the Sahabat Peduli activity, as a form of the company's commitment to be present to help the community.
Sahabat Insurance is a trusted insurance company that provides protection for travel, vehicles, housing, transportation, heavy equipment, money and others.
Driving with smartphone is dangerous!
Playing a smartphone or cellphone can be a problem because it can cause accidents. Someone who drives while playing a smartphone is very possible to lose focus on driving, so they cannot pay close attention to their surroundings. Believe it or not, traffic accidents are also dominated by motorists who lose concentration while driving. In order to minimize the occurrence of accidents due to this, a law was made to make anyone driving more concentrated, disciplined and careful. This is stated in Article 106 paragraph (1) of Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, which reads, "Everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must drive his vehicle fairly and with full concentration."
Then, the sanctions received for violating these rules have also been stated in article 283, Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, motorists may be subject to a maximum imprisonment of 3 (three) months or a maximum fine of Rp. 750,000.00 (seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiah).