How To Claim Car Insurance
Before filing a claim for a car that was damaged in an accident or lost, you need to prepare several documents, including:
Insurance policy in original and photocopy.
Copy of SIM and STNK.
Proof of a police report if the car is seriously damaged due to an accident or loss.
Completely filled and signed claim form.
Written chronology of events.
Photos of damage such as, scuffs, dents and others.
To find out how long a car insurance claim will take, you can directly ask an agent or Sahabat Insurance customer service at 021-50508080.
Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Greater Jakarta
Rain that has flushed Jakarta since Friday, July 16, 2022, has caused flooding. A total of 92 area in the capital were flooded. The data was collected on Saturday, July 18, 2022 (DKI BPBD Data and Information Center) Source: merdeka.com
Disaster mitigation is a series of efforts to reduce disaster risk, both through physical development as well as awareness and capacity building to deal with disaster threats (Article 1 paragraph 6 PP No 21 of 2008 concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management).
So what to do if there is a flood?
- Secure important objects and documents, such as house certificates, birth certificates and so on
- Turn off the gas and electricity in your home before the flood comes, do not touch electrically charged equipment when you are standing on/in the water.
- When you decide to evacuate your house, be aware of undercurrents, drains, sewers, puddles, and other places that are inundated with water.
- Do not drive a car in flooded areas. When the water starts to rise, ignore the car and get out. Immediately evacuate to higher ground.
- Consider flood insurance for vehicles and homes due to flooding to avoid future losses.
Wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022!
Management and staff of Sahabat Insurance wish you a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. May the peace of Christmas always be with all of us.
First Aid Treatment for Minor Burns
When in the kitchen or at home, sometimes we accidentally touch a hot pot or hit a small fire, resulting in minor burns on the skin. What is first aid when there is a burn? Immediately cool the wound with running water for 15 minutes, apply a burn medicine, antiseptic or cold gel made from aloe vera and cover the wound with gauze or a clean cloth. #SahabatInsurance