How to Set Goals for 2023
Terakhir Diubah : 09:30:45 - Rabu, 04 Januari 2023
Happy new year!
May this year bring new happiness, goals, achievements, and a lot of new inspiration for your life. As we all dive into the new year with fresh resolutions, now is the best time to set new goals.
1. Be specific: Vague goals are more difficult to achieve than specific ones. When setting a goal, be as specific as possible. For example, instead of setting a goal to “done today” set a goal to “done at 6 PM”
2. Write your goals down. This will help you to remember them and keep them at the front of your mind.
3. Set deadlines: Giving yourself a deadline will help you stay on track and motivated to achieve your goal.
4. Focus on your plan: Once you’ve decided on your goal and set a deadline, it’s time to make a plan of action.
5.Dicipline and motivated to achieve it. You may even want to enlist the help of a friend to help you stay on track.
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
Avoiding The Dangers of Modifying Your Car
Car modifications come in all shapes and sizes but there remains a worrying trend that poor decisions are making the practice dangerous for some.
The worst thing that can happen is your car parts breaking down in the middle of driving. This can cause serious danger even to the vehicles around you. Modifications can interfere or disrupt the system.
Make a bed in the back seat. It’s perfectly legal to sleep in your car, as long as you stick to a couple of rules: You must be safely parked. In a crash, if you're not wearing a seat belt, could cause severe injury or death.
There are benefits to window tinting, tindow tint blocks harmful UV Ray. According to experts, 40% tint is an excellent option as it blocks the harsh glare, UV rays, and heat to make your driving experience safer. Dark window tints are a clear danger and illegal according to the law. (Article 277 Law No. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, Republic of Indonesia).
What happens if your windows are too dark?
This reduces your visibility as you drive, especially at night or when it is raining; this will make it more dangerous for you to drive and could potentially result in an accident.
Vehicles that are modified without taking into account the Indonesian National Standard (SNI) have the potential to endanger the driver, passengers and other road users.
Check Your Claim Status - Sahabat Insurance
It’s always a good idea to first check your claim for car insurance. The quickest way to do this is via customer services on our website.
- Go to our website www.sahabatinsurance.id.
- Navigate to Service.
- Select Claim.
- Select Check Claim Status.
- To do a look-up, you will need your claim number.
- Enter your claim number, select search.
Reported your claim but still have questions? You can also get in touch with us directly via call center and WhatsApp at 021-50508080 or email [email protected]
Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance