Why car insurance claims are rejected?
Not having a driver's license at the time of an accident is one of the possible causes for a claim to be rejected by Vehicle Insurance in addition to being late in reporting claims. Especially if you violate traffic and are negligent while driving. For more information about vehicle insurance claims, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 #asuransi Sahabat
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
Wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022!
Management and staff of Sahabat Insurance wish you a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. May the peace of Christmas always be with all of us.
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080