The Benefits of Home Insurance
Home is we should feel secure and comfortable. Imagine if your house is on fire or lightning hits your house? Imagine the cost to repair or replace your personal belongings if they are damaged or stolen.
Home insurance protects property and its contents, such as houses, offices, shops, factories, and personal warehouses from damage and loss caused by fire, burglary, riots, floods, and earthquakes.
Home insurance provides a sense of security from risks or disasters that may occur.
Renovation costs for homes that have suffered heavy damage due to natural disasters or fires are certainly very expensive. There are many unexpected expenses when doing home repairs, from hiring a handyman, repairing the foundation to the roof of the house, and much more. Home insurance protects you from financial losses due to home repairs at no small cost.
For more information about home or property insurance you can contact us at 021-50508080 or email to [email protected].
Ramadhan Charity With Sahabat Insurance
On April 14 2023, Sahabat Insurance visited and donated to the Orphan and Dhuafa Al Ikhwan Islamic Boarding School in Bekasi Regency, West Java.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat