What is Own Risk?
Hi, Sahabat! If you have vehicle insurance, you must recognize some insurance terms so as not to get confused.
When purchasing a vehicle insurance product, you will be introduced to the term Own Risk (OR). Own risk can be interpreted as payment of compensation costs made by the vehicle owner or the insured for any loss and or damage that occurs when submitting a claim. If you do this, it means that you already know your responsibilities as a vehicle owner. As a form of your sense of responsibility to always be careful when driving. The standard, in accordance with OJK Letter No. 6 of 2017 stipulates that the current OR fee is a minimum of IDR 300,000 per incident.
Please note, standard car insurance policies actually only cover loss or damage caused by accident, collision, impact, overturning, slipping, or falling; evil deeds; theft; as well as fire and all risks covered by the motor vehicle insurance policy. However, if due to a disaster caused by natural disasters such as rain, flood, tsunami, hurricane, hail, tsunami, a product is provided in the form of an extension to protect your car from the causes mentioned above.
If you want to get further explanation regarding self-risk calculation or car insurance closing procedure through Sahabat Insurance Customer Service Online, we are happy to answer your questions via our hotline at 021-50508080 or Whatsapp at 021-50508080.
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
CSR - Sahabat Insurance for Cianjur Earthquake
On Monday, November 21st 2022, a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck near the town of Cianjur in West Java, Indonesia. The earthquake resulted in the destruction of over 22,000 homes .
Sahabat Insurance distributed aid to earthquake victims at one of the church and mosque in the Cianjur area, West Java (25/11) .The assistance provided by the Company is a form of social care for victims through the corporate social responsibility of Sahabat Insurance.
Why is data update important?
Updating personal data such as cellphone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, office addresses, and various other important data.
If you have any changes to your data you'll need to let your insurer know.The main objective of this process is of course to improve the quality of service to customers.Updates can prevent security issues and improve compatibility.