Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
Disaster Alert Bag!
The first preparedness that must be done is to know the mitigation steps for each type of disaster. You need to anticipate disasters by having the skills to evaluate situations quickly and take the initiative to protect yourself. You need to understand the dangers that lurk around the area where you live. Make a disaster anticipation plan with your family, and do joint exercises to implement the plan. This plan should include identifying assembly points, knowing important contact numbers, evacuation routes, and locations to turn off water, gas and electricity. In addition to understanding disaster mitigation, preparation that is no less important is preparing a Disaster Preparedness Bag (TSB). Disaster Alert Bag is a bag that must be prepared to anticipate the occurrence of disasters or other emergency conditions. Criteria for Disaster Preparedness Bags Disaster Preparedness Bags are our way to survive when aid has not arrived or is being evacuated to other places. Disaster Preparedness Bags must be made of water-resistant or waterproof materials. The contents of this bag are basic necessities for at least three days. In addition to food, drinks, medicines, clothes, flashlights, powerbanks, batteries, cash and masks, also prepare important documents such as ID cards, diplomas, birth certificates and other documentation in preparation if you have to leave the house immediately.