vehicle insurance terms
Often confused to see the term vehicle insurance? Don't worry, Friends of Insurance are ready to help with terms that are often used in Vehicle Insurance.
You may have heard this term many times, but do you really know the meaning behind it? Policy and insurance policy have almost the same meaning, an insurance policy is an agreement or agreement between the policyholder and the insurance company to perform obligations such as loss or damage protection that has been agreed by both parties.
A word you will also hear often is premium. In short, the premium is the value or nominal payment agreed by the policyholder with the insurance company. The amount of premium to be paid will also be listed on your vehicle insurance policy.
Simply put, the price of coverage is the purchase price of a motor vehicle when you make an insurance policy. This purchase price will be listed in the policy and will later become the maximum limit of the liability value of the insurance company if you make a claim at any time.
Total Loss Only or TLO
Well, this one term is very closely related to car insurance. Total Loss Only or TLO is one of the most common types of vehicle insurance in Indonesia. If you choose Total Loss Only motor vehicle insurance, it means that in the event of a loss or damage the insurance will provide repair or replacement costs of only 75%.
Just like the term TLO, all risk is also related to the type of insurance you can choose for your vehicle. The difference between the two is that all risk insurance will accept all claims for loss or damage to a motorbike or car up to 100%.
Deductible or Own Risk
Deductible, own risk, or own risk have the same meaning, namely the value that becomes your burden for each damage or loss that occurs. This burden or value is usually calculated from the amount of compensation to be paid. As a policyholder you must really pay attention to these details in the insurance policy purchased.
TJH III or Third Party Legal Liability
In simple terms, TJH III talks about the liability guarantee that will be given by the insurance party to a third party if the insured vehicle suffers a loss or damage. You can ask the insurance party for points regarding Third Party Legal Liability when making a policy.
At least you need to understand the terms mentioned above, besides that, pay attention to the points that talk about losses caused by natural disasters, riots or acts of terrorism. Don't forget to read the motor vehicle insurance policy in full and in detail so that you know exactly what protection you have.
If you still want to find out more details or complete information about vehicle insurance, you can find all the information at www.sahabatinsurance.id or call 021-50508080.
Payment Fraud Prevention - Sahabat Insurance
Payment Fraud Prevention
- To make payments, payment must be made only to the PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) bank account number.
- Customers will be referred to their own Virtual Accounts. A Virtual Account consists of a unique customer ID number (please find it on your Sahabat Insurance’ premium note).
- Therefore, please avoid attempting to transact other than Sahabat Insurance bank account number, as it may lead to cancellation policy.
- If you encounter any suspicious transaction, please report it immediately.For more info please call 021-50508080, chat via WA 021-50508080 or email us [email protected]
Pefindo assigned a rating of “idBBB” to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Pr
JAKARTA – PT Pemeringkat Efek Indonesia (Pefindo) assigned a rating of “idBBB” to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance). The outlook for the corporate rating is “stable”.
Through its official statement, Pefindo explained that the rating reflects an above average capitalization profile, adequate liquidity, and moderate asset quality. However, the ratings are constrained by its moderate operating performance, concentrated business profile, and intense competition in the general insurance industry.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.