How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.
Omicron, symptoms and how to deal with it
Based on the results of the study, the most common characteristics that indicate a person is infected with the omicron variant of the Covid-19 infection are as follows:
1. Sore throat but no cough
A sore throat accompanied by a cough is one of the common symptoms when someone is declared infected with the Covid-19 virus.
But in the Omicron variant, the sore throat tends to be itchy, dry, even without coughing.
2. Muscle and joint pain
Reporting from the Gavi.org page, the first reports of Omicron symptoms in South Africa showed a reaction to lower back pain.
In addition, this pain also continues to spread to several other areas such as joints, and muscle pain (myalgia).
Another symptom of Omicron is fatigue so that the body becomes weak and even easily feels tired even though it is not strenuous activity.
These signs of fatigue are constant because they are usually felt by other variants of Covid-19 sufferers.
A painful headache accompanied by a fever like the flu is an inflammatory reaction that the body is fighting a virus.
In Omicron symptoms, this headache feels throbbing, pressured, and sometimes accompanied by a stabbing feeling of mild to severe intensity.
5. Don't lose your sense of smell
In the previous Covid-19 variant, infected patients will experience impaired sense of smell and taste.
But for the Omicron variant, it's the opposite. Patients do not lose their sense of smell and taste so they still feel normal as usual.