4 Traveling Trend
There are 4 types of traveling that are trending this year. Besides hiking/camping, other trends are solo trips or traveling alone, staycation and Wellness Tourism. Wellness tourism is a special interest tourism that aims to maintain the body's fitness of tourists. Instead of choosing mainstream tourist attractions, they prefer to visit health facilities such as yoga facilities, places with beauty facilities, spas or anything related to relaxation. Well, the purpose of this type of tourist is solely to restore their physical and mental condition. What are your choices for traveling this year?
The Signs of a Gas Leak In Your Home
Do you know the signs of a gas leak in your home? Check it out below: The gas emits a pungent odor and a hissing sound, if this happens immediately turn off the stove Fire is not blue Gas runs out fast No need to be afraid, immediately unplug the gas regulator carefully, keep the gas cylinder away from sources of fire such as stoves and then open the door or window so that there is air exchange. When the smell is strong, get out of the room immediately so you don't inhale harmful gases. For Home Insurance call 021-50508080
Happy Galungan and Kuningan’s day 2022
A smile began friendship, one laughter remove her unhappiness, one prayer give a hope, one speech delivered survived the Happy galungan and kuningan’s day.Hopefully all of us happiness in Dharma ways.
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.