Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
Terakhir Diubah : 16:36:54 - Rabu, 05 Januari 2022
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
5 Tips For Your Dream House
Safety Tips During Rainy Seasons
The rainy season has arrived, for those of you who often travel outside the house, the trip can be disrupted. Especially if the rain causes losses such as puddles or even floods that cause transportation to be hampered.
In addition, cold air in the rainy season can also bring various diseases. For that, for the sake of safety and comfort, you must be careful when traveling. Here are some tips to consider when traveling in the rainy season. Many workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry on the road, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols. Office workers choose to use public transportation because they do not want to experience the risk of their vehicles being flooded. So how do you stay safe using public transportation? Prepare spare time earlier than your departure so you are not in a hurry, use non-cash payments, bring an umbrella and maintain health protocols.
Check Your Claim Status - Sahabat Insurance
It’s always a good idea to first check your claim for car insurance. The quickest way to do this is via customer services on our website.
- Go to our website www.sahabatinsurance.id.
- Navigate to Service.
- Select Claim.
- Select Check Claim Status.
- To do a look-up, you will need your claim number.
- Enter your claim number, select search.
Reported your claim but still have questions? You can also get in touch with us directly via call center and WhatsApp at 021-50508080 or email [email protected]
Are You Ready to Buy a House?
Buying a house is a big and heavy thing, especially if this experience is your first. What should be considered before buying a house? In addition to important documents and payment methods, you also have to pay attention to the location and environment. Don't let a burglary happen after you buy a house. Call us for questions about home insurance at 021-50508080