Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
In general, each car has a unique vehicle identification number or NIK. This number consists of 17 characters, combines letters and numbers and is considered the birth certificate of the car. In fact, it is an international code created to facilitate car identification. NIK is also known as the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). NIK stores a lot of information such as car history records, car variations and models, where they were made, specifications, and much more. This number can be found on different parts of the car such as the driver's door, chassis, hood, dashboard and under the front passenger seat depending on the type of car you have.
How To Claim Car Insurance
Before filing a claim for a car that was damaged in an accident or lost, you need to prepare several documents, including:
Insurance policy in original and photocopy.
Copy of SIM and STNK.
Proof of a police report if the car is seriously damaged due to an accident or loss.
Completely filled and signed claim form.
Written chronology of events.
Photos of damage such as, scuffs, dents and others.
To find out how long a car insurance claim will take, you can directly ask an agent or Sahabat Insurance customer service at 021-50508080.
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.
Are You Ready to Buy a House?
Buying a house is a big and heavy thing, especially if this experience is your first. What should be considered before buying a house? In addition to important documents and payment methods, you also have to pay attention to the location and environment. Don't let a burglary happen after you buy a house. Call us for questions about home insurance at 021-50508080