Driving with smartphone is dangerous!
Playing a smartphone or cellphone can be a problem because it can cause accidents. Someone who drives while playing a smartphone is very possible to lose focus on driving, so they cannot pay close attention to their surroundings. Believe it or not, traffic accidents are also dominated by motorists who lose concentration while driving. In order to minimize the occurrence of accidents due to this, a law was made to make anyone driving more concentrated, disciplined and careful. This is stated in Article 106 paragraph (1) of Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, which reads, "Everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must drive his vehicle fairly and with full concentration."
Then, the sanctions received for violating these rules have also been stated in article 283, Law no. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation, motorists may be subject to a maximum imprisonment of 3 (three) months or a maximum fine of Rp. 750,000.00 (seven hundred and fifty thousand rupiah).
Sahabat Insurance Excellent Rating
Jakarta - Infobank has again conducted an insurance rating and published it in the July 2022 edition of Infobank Magazine. This year's insurance rating is titled "Rating 110 Insurance Version of Infobank 2022". Ratings were carried out on 110 insurance companies, including 65 general insurance companies.
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know Before You Buy
With a world full of fascinating destinations, choosing the perfect vacation spot can present a challenge.Lost, delayed, or damaged Baggage, flight delays or cancellations, missing passport, money, accident or medical insurance for unexpected illnesses and injuries while travelling. Below are some of the key factors that you should consider before you buy a travel insurance policy.
1. Buy insurance according to the coverage benefits that suit your needs
2. Choose the insurance coverage period equal to the duration of your trip. So for example you go on a 3-day vacation, buy travel insurance according to the time of your trip.
3. Pay attention to the destination of your trip, whether domestic or travel overseas.
4. Adjust to your travel budget.
5. Check your travel insurance policy carefully what are the exclusions also terms and conditions.
6. Know how to claim and what documents to prepare in the event of a travel insurance claim.
Contact Sahabat Insurance for more information about travel insurance at 021-50508080.