How to Get Insurance for Your Small Business: Smart Tips for Better Coverage
Small businesses need insurance coverage to protect them against risk and financial loss. Small business owners need to do their research to determine the types of insurance they need and to find the best policies for their business model. Small business insurance is crucial for protecting your business and personal assets in the event of an unexpected catastrophe.Consider all the different risks that could harm your business, from lawsuits, theft to car accidents to natural disasters. Write them all down so you can find coverage options that protect against those particular risks.Go over the details of your business with the insurance. They will know all the questions to ask to determine the coverage you need. You’ll just need to be prepared with the proper documentation so you can answer all their questions. If you have your own questions about insurance policies, make sure to ask them during the meeting. Call us 021-50508080 for more info.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080