What Happens If I Hit a Parked Car?
Terakhir Diubah : 09:35:23 - Kamis, 08 September 2022
Whether you struck a parked car or your parked car was hit, you are not alone. In fact, most hit-and-runs involve a parked car. Many of the accidents happen in parking lots.
So what to do if you hit a parked car? Treat this as any other car accident, and follow the steps listed below.
- If you hit a parked car, it's important to not immediately leave and place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will see it. Otherwise, you'll be breaking the law. (place your contact information where the vehicle’s owner will find it)
- Take photos
- File a police report
- Notify your insurer
- Check for witnesses or security footage
How can I protect my home from flooding?
Home Insurance protects your home and possessions from fire, lightning, explosions, airplane crashes and smoke or abbreviated as FLEXAS (Fire, Lightning, Explosion, The Impact Of Falling Aircraft, And Smoke). In addition to home insurance benefits, you can add on an extention benefit that protects your home damage due to floods, storms, hurricanes and water damage.
You can contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for further information.
Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
Difference of insurance, savings, investment
What is the difference between insurance, savings and investment? Before we know the difference, it is better if we know the meaning first.
- According to the Big Indonesian Dictionary (KBBI), insurance is coverage, an agreement between two parties. Meanwhile, the definition of insurance is quoted from the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which is an agreement between an insurance company and a policy holder which is the basis for receiving premiums by insurance companies as compensation in the form of replacing or reducing losses.
- Meanwhile, the definition of savings as reported by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) is money deposits in banks whose withdrawals can only be made according to certain conditions. Generally, banks will provide a passbook that contains information on all the transactions you have made and an ATM card complete with a personal number (PIN). In its current development, there are several types of savings that no longer use passbooks but internet/mobile banking.
- Investment is investment, usually in the long term for the procurement of complete assets or the purchase of shares and other securities for profit.
Now, after knowing the meaning, let's see what the difference is:
1. Insurance is to provide protection against risks that may occur to your assets in the future, savings are a means to save wealth from unused income while investment is an investment of funds in the long term to earn profits.
2. Insurance has an element of necessity because it is bound by a contract in the policy, savings and investment are more flexible and according to the ability of each individual.
3. While the risks that may occur will be protected in insurance according to the terms and conditions in the policy, while the investment risk depends on market conditions.
Well, hopefully this article provides information about insurance, savings and investment. For further inquiries regarding insurance and how to claim, you can contact us at 021-50508080
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran