CSR - Sahabat Insurance for Cianjur Earthquake
On Monday, November 21st 2022, a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck near the town of Cianjur in West Java, Indonesia. The earthquake resulted in the destruction of over 22,000 homes .
Sahabat Insurance distributed aid to earthquake victims at one of the church and mosque in the Cianjur area, West Java (25/11) .The assistance provided by the Company is a form of social care for victims through the corporate social responsibility of Sahabat Insurance.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
What Is an Insurance Policy Period?
An insurance policy period is the time frame during which an insurance policy is effective. Based on chapter IV, article 7 in INDONESIAN MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE STANDARD POLICY, it is a condition precedent to liability under this policy, that any premium payable shall have been paid off and actually received in full by the Insurer, in the event of:
insurance period of 30 (thirty) days or more, then settlement of premium payment shall be conducted within a period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days as of the date of inception of this Policy;
such insurance period is less than 30 (thirty) days, settlement of premium payment shall be conducted at the time of issuance of Policy.
In case the Insured fails to fulfill the liabilities as referred to in paragraph above, this Policy shall be automatically terminated without issuing cancellation endorsement starting from the expiry of the grace period and the Insurer shall be discharged from any liability there from.
For more info about Sahabat Insurance call 021-50508080.