What to Do When Car Is Stolen
Terakhir Diubah : 16:27:00 - Jumat, 18 Maret 2022
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Why car insurance claims are rejected?
Not having a driver's license at the time of an accident is one of the possible causes for a claim to be rejected by Vehicle Insurance in addition to being late in reporting claims. Especially if you violate traffic and are negligent while driving. For more information about vehicle insurance claims, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 #asuransi Sahabat
How to reach Sahabat Insurance?
Please email your questions to [email protected]
or call us at 021-50508080
or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080
Tips on Insurance Claims If Car Loans Lost?
Of course you will experience panic when you realize that the private car you usually ride is not there and has definitely changed hands to an irresponsible party or stolen, sad because you know the missing car has not paid off its credit payment, worried for fear of not being able to claim, it's natural but take it easy, because usually at every leasing company, cars that have not been paid off are still guaranteed to the insurance and can be a solution if you experience a disaster like this.
Released from Asuransi Magazine, the first step and must be taken immediately is to report to the creditor of the incident and or contact your car insurance provider directly, try within 3 X 24 hours after the theft occurs, so that there is no disruption in the claim process. insurance. To facilitate the process of filing a claim, complete the theft report with an official letter from the police, because the police agency is the only institution authorized to declare the status of the stolen car lost.
After receiving a police letter, prepare important documents such as a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy, a photocopy of STNK, and a driver's license to be included in a report to the car insurance company. After the document submission process is complete, the police and insurance will examine the case that happened to you, to ensure the validity of the incident. If it is proven that it complies with the clauses and definitions of the theft victim (reference PSAKBI and KUHP), the total lost stolen claim can be processed. As a car owner, you will be given a cover letter from the insurance company to help make a vehicle registration block letter from the local regional police (POLDA)
Insurance claims can generally be disbursed from 14 days or 21 days from the day of the incident, if the documents needed to support the claim submission have been completed. However, if the car is found within 60 days, you can change the type of claim, from total lost stolen to partial loss. So that the damage that occurs during the process of loss, can be compensated by the insurance.
Conclusion In Making a Car Insurance Claim
- Make sure the loss report is not delayed, so that the car insurance can act quickly.
- Always put important documents, related to your car insurance policy in a safe and easy to find place, so that they are easy to find in the event of a theft case.
- It must be remembered that, the car insurance only covers loss in the category of car theft. Meanwhile, losses resulting from fraud or embezzlement are not covered by insurance coverage.
- Before looking for a suitable insurance company, first compare the services and prices offered, then provide possible theft scenarios, and ask if they can protect you from these risks.
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080