Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
What is Insurance Policy?
Policy is an insurance term which means a contract or agreement between an insurance company and the insured. Insurance policy describes all the rights and obligations between the two parties. The insurance policy will be valid written evidence in the agreement made by the insurer and the insured.
With the existence of an insurance policy, both parties who enter into the insurance agreement will be bound and have their respective responsibilities as agreed from the start. Insurance policies are very important in the insurance service itself, because the policy will protect every right and obligation of the customer and the insurance company.
Get acquainted with the Guiding Block!
Some people, especially those living in urban areas, are familiar with the yellow line across the sidewalk, the line is not a decoration but a guiding block for blind pedestrians.
In the language of guiding block, it means the blocks to guide the way. This facility was built as an effort by the government to provide access for blind people to be able to walk independently following the yellow line. The installation of guiding blocks must be correct considering that each texture that appears on the blocks has its own meaning. In general, there are two types of guiding blocks, namely lines (line type) and dots (spot type).
For the long line means to show the visually impaired to go on. Meanwhile, the type of the dots is a stop or there are obstacles and turns ahead.
Sahabat Insurance Excellent Rating
Jakarta - Infobank has again conducted an insurance rating and published it in the July 2022 edition of Infobank Magazine. This year's insurance rating is titled "Rating 110 Insurance Version of Infobank 2022". Ratings were carried out on 110 insurance companies, including 65 general insurance companies.
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.