Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Safely Travel With Sahabat Insurance
If you’re travelling abroad, it's important to take out appropriate travel insurance before you go. ANANDA (Amankan Perjalanan Anda) is an insurance product from Sahabat Insurance that provides protection and anticipates the unexpected that may occur due to risks during business trips or tours.
Benefits you can get:
- Death & Permanent Disability due to accident
- Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Medical Repatriation
- Loss of Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay
- Other risks that may occur during the trip.
For more info please click link below:
Travel Insurance Brochure
Important Travel Safety Tips Everyone Should Know
Travel doesn’t always go as planned. If you're going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. Without it, you or your family could suffer financially if things go wrong. No matter who you are, where you're going and what you're doing, get insurance.
If an accident, injury or loss occurs : • Immediately notify the police or the competent authority at the place of loss, if an item is lost,
stolen, or is suspected of being the result of a crime. • Take the necessary steps to recover lost items. • Notify us in writing within 30 (thirty) days after the completion of the Trip.
Travel Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
Tips on Insurance Claims If Car Loans Lost?
Of course you will experience panic when you realize that the private car you usually ride is not there and has definitely changed hands to an irresponsible party or stolen, sad because you know the missing car has not paid off its credit payment, worried for fear of not being able to claim, it's natural but take it easy, because usually at every leasing company, cars that have not been paid off are still guaranteed to the insurance and can be a solution if you experience a disaster like this.
Released from Asuransi Magazine, the first step and must be taken immediately is to report to the creditor of the incident and or contact your car insurance provider directly, try within 3 X 24 hours after the theft occurs, so that there is no disruption in the claim process. insurance. To facilitate the process of filing a claim, complete the theft report with an official letter from the police, because the police agency is the only institution authorized to declare the status of the stolen car lost.
After receiving a police letter, prepare important documents such as a Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy, a photocopy of STNK, and a driver's license to be included in a report to the car insurance company. After the document submission process is complete, the police and insurance will examine the case that happened to you, to ensure the validity of the incident. If it is proven that it complies with the clauses and definitions of the theft victim (reference PSAKBI and KUHP), the total lost stolen claim can be processed. As a car owner, you will be given a cover letter from the insurance company to help make a vehicle registration block letter from the local regional police (POLDA)
Insurance claims can generally be disbursed from 14 days or 21 days from the day of the incident, if the documents needed to support the claim submission have been completed. However, if the car is found within 60 days, you can change the type of claim, from total lost stolen to partial loss. So that the damage that occurs during the process of loss, can be compensated by the insurance.
Conclusion In Making a Car Insurance Claim
- Make sure the loss report is not delayed, so that the car insurance can act quickly.
- Always put important documents, related to your car insurance policy in a safe and easy to find place, so that they are easy to find in the event of a theft case.
- It must be remembered that, the car insurance only covers loss in the category of car theft. Meanwhile, losses resulting from fraud or embezzlement are not covered by insurance coverage.
- Before looking for a suitable insurance company, first compare the services and prices offered, then provide possible theft scenarios, and ask if they can protect you from these risks.