ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.
IG Live: Protecting your assets through insurance
In order to support the Financial Inclusion Month with the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia, Sahabat Insurance will be live on instagram with the theme
“Protecting your assets through insurance “
Thursday, October 6, 2022
at 4 PM.
Marketing Director of Sahabat Insurance
GIVEAWAY Don't miss out. Win a total prize of IDR 300,000! For more info please follow our instagram @sahabatinsurance.id
Giveaway period 6 - 9 October 2022.
These are the fines and dangers of taking shelter under a JPO or Flyover
During the rainy season, motorcyclists usually take advantage of the JPO (Jembatan Penyeberangan Orang), underpasses, or flyovers for shelter. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a violation of traffic laws and regulations.Stopping on the shoulder of the road like that is not only a danger to yourself but also other motorists. The movement and speed of the vehicle will also be hampered.The prohibition on stopping carelessly is stated in Law No. 22 of 2009 concerning Road Traffic and Transportation (LLAJ). Precisely in article 106 paragraph 4 which reads that everyone who drives a motorized vehicle on the road must comply with the following provisions:
Command Signs or Prohibition Signs
Traffic Signaling Tool
Stop and Park
As for the criminal provisions related to road marking violations, it is stated in Article 287 paragraph 3. It reads, every person who drives a motorized vehicle on a road that violates the rules of traffic movement, shall be punished with imprisonment for a maximum of 1 (one) month or a fine of a maximum of Rp. 250,000.