Don't Miss It! IG Live with Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas FInance
Don't miss IG Live Sahabat Insurance and Mandiri Tunas Finance! Friday, August 12, 2022 at 4 pm on Sahabat Insurance's Instagram account. Get a chance to win prizes of hundreds of thousands of rupiah, by asking questions during IG Live! See you later!
5 Tips For Your Dream House
11th Anniversary Sahabat Insurance
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was formerly known as PT Bess Central Insurance and has been established since September 4, 1996, at the time named as PT AIOI Indonesia. On March 25, 2011, PT Asuransi Central Asia took over all shares from PT AIOI Indonesia who carried out the merger and transferred its assets and liabilities to PT Asuransi MSIG Indonesia.
New shareholders entered along with PT Asuransi Central Asia. In conjunction with the change in the shareholders structure, it was decided that PT AIOI Indonesia to change its name to PT Bess Central Insurance on May 26, 2011, after obtaining the Decree of the Minister of Finance Number KEP- 420/KM.10/2011.
The single presence policy regulation released by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan in 2018 states that the primary entity in the insurance industry may only hold one life insurance or general insurance company. The primary entity is required to merge or divesting shares if there is more than one life insurance or general insurance company. On this basis, PT Asuransi Central Asia decided to transfer its share ownership in the company, accompanied by several new shareholders in early 2020.
For this reason, the company decided to change its name to PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi as stated in the Board of Commissioners Regulation from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan Number KEP-131/NB.11/2020 on March 31, 2020.
ANANDA Travel Insurance
ANANDA Travel Insurance from Sahabat Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits.
• Guaranteed Acceptance
• Protecting Domestic & International Travel
• Compensation for death due to accident starting from Rp. 25,000,000,- up to IDR 100,000,000,-
• Reimbursement for flight delays
• Compensation for lost baggage and various other benefits.
Requirements and Procedures :
• The Prospective Insured who is represented by an Insurance Broker, Agent or Insured can directly fill in the Application for Insurance Closure (SPPA) for Legal Liability Insurance products
• Submit a photocopy of your KTP/Passport/SIM for Indonesian citizens and KITAS/KITAF for foreigners and NPWP
• The Prospective Insured will receive confirmation whether it meets the requirements and if so, The Prospective Insured will receive an insurance offer, terms and conditions along with the product premium rate to be paid.
Terms and Condition apply. For more info please call 021-50508080.