Benefit of Health Insurance
Health is very expensive. Moreover, it turns out that you or a family member need treatment and care that requires large costs but the savings are running low. You avoid worrying because you already have health protection through health insurance.
In addition to getting the maximum treatment and care at the best hospital, you can protect your finances, insurance will help according to the policy you have.
Therefore, when buying an insurance policy, you must pay close attention to each type of health insurance, the premiums and benefits that you will get as a policyholder.
In addition to protecting our finances from losses, other benefits also exist in other benefits. Such as surgery, hospitalization, specialist doctors who will help you during treatment. Call us at 021-50508080 for health insurance info.
Worry-Free Vacation? Why not!
When planning for a vacation, have you ever felt so stressful because you must arrange the itinerary, book the hotels, flight and so forth? While at the same time, a few unplanned events come up suddenly and you must cancel your trip.
Accidents may occur while on vacation, lost luggage or money and even important documents such as passports. In addition to vigilance, you should also consider travel insurance when traveling. In addition to protecting losses due to accidents, you will also get a guarantee in the event of a loss or trip cancellation. Worry-free vacation? Why not?
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Safety Tips for Driving in The Rain
Driving in rain, whether a sprinkle or a heavy downpour, can be one of the most difficult driving situations a driver encounters. Rainy conditions are directly associated with higher accident rates. Things To Know Before You Start Driving In The Rain:
- Turn on your headlights not your hazard lights. Turning on the hazard lights during heavy rain will confuse other vehicles behind you, especially if you are at an intersection.
- Break through puddles or flooded areas. Water may enter the engine and damage your vehicle. The hole or drain may not be visible in the puddle. Avoid breaking through flooded areas.
- Traffic accidents are often caused by ignorance, violating traffic due to rain may result in accidents with other road users.
- Slow down ! Not only should you adhere to the posted speed limit when driving in wet weather conditions, you should drive considerably slower than you normally would. Wet roads are very dangerous.
- Avoid heavy braking, try to slow your vehicle by taking your foot off the accelerator earlier than you normally would in preparation to slow down or stop. Don’t use cruise control so your attention on using both the gas and brake are in tune.