Why is data update important?
Updating personal data such as cellphone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, office addresses, and various other important data.
If you have any changes to your data you'll need to let your insurer know.The main objective of this process is of course to improve the quality of service to customers.Updates can prevent security issues and improve compatibility.
Waste Sorting At Home: Little Act With Big Impact
•To avoid garbage piling up, you must know how to sort out the garbage at home. Besides being more comfortable, you can also keep the environment clean and flood - free. •When disposing of waste, separate organic and inorganic waste. Sort plastic, paper, tetra pack, electronics, cans, and glass waste. •For kitchen waste or food scraps, you can process organic waste into compost. •For inorganic waste, you can go to a waste management agency which now also provides pick up services. #sahabatinsurance #insurance #friends #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamsahabat
Sahabat Insurance at Infobank 24th Insurance Award
Jakarta, 27 July 2023 - PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received the "excellent" award in Infobank's general insurance rating for 3 consecutive years, namely in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Sahabat Insurance won 2nd place in the category of General Insurance Companies with a Gross Premium of IDR 250 billion to IDR 500 billion in 2023 (2022 performance) at the Infobank 24th Insurance Awards 2023 which was held at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta.
Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.