Happy Galungan and Kuningan’s day 2022
Terakhir Diubah : 16:34:43 - Rabu, 08 Juni 2022
A smile began friendship, one laughter remove her unhappiness, one prayer give a hope, one speech delivered survived the Happy galungan and kuningan’s day.Hopefully all of us happiness in Dharma ways.
Safety Tips For Walking In The Rain
1. Get an Umbrella
An umbrella is useful for a variety of reasons while walking in the rain, not only will it naturally help to keep you dry, but it will also keep water out of your eyes. When water impairs your ability to see (especially if you wear glasses!), you’re more at risk of an accident. What’s more, holding an umbrella also improves your visibility, helping the drivers of surrounding vehicles to see you.
2. Wear Bright Colors
A brightly colored raincoat will serve you well when walking in the rain. Much like the umbrella (which should also be bright if possible), this utilitarian item will both keep you dry and aid in other motorists’ ability to see you. The brighter the color, the better. When it’s raining out, visibility is significantly impaired, especially for elderly drivers, but bold colors stand out and help you avoid a pedestrian accident.
3. Choose Non-Slip Shoes
Non-slip shoes (and preferably waterproof ones for your comfort) can help you get across streets safely. When streets and sidewalks are wet, slip and fall accidents may be more likely. While a slip on a sidewalk can lead to injuries, a slip in the middle of the road can be catastrophic.
4. Follow Traffic Laws
Rain or shine, you should always follow pedestrian rules of the road.
5. Using a sidewalk whenever possible
Crossing at a crosswalk when the signal indicates that it’s okay to do so
Yielding to vehicles when not crossing at a designated crossing area
Not exiting the sidewalk into the path of traffic
6. Resist Distractions
Finally, remember to put away distracting items when walking in rain. Turn off the music and tuck your cell phone safely into your pocket. When it’s raining out, approaching vehicles can be harder to both see and hear, and extra attention can be key to your safety.
Insurance Requirements and Claim Procedures Motor Vehicle Insurance
Did you know, Motor Vehicle Insurance is a type of insurance or coverage that provides a guarantee or protection for loss, damage, loss caused by the risks guaranteed in the Motor Vehicle Insurance policy.
Loss and/or damage to the Motor Vehicle and/or the insured interest which is directly caused by:
- Collision, impact, tipping over, slipping, or slipping;
- The evil deeds of others;
- Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence as referred to in Article 362, 363 paragraphs (3), (4), (5) and Article 365 of the Criminal Code;
- Fires, including:
Loss and/or damage caused by the above-mentioned events as long as the relevant Motor Vehicle is on board the ship for crossings under the supervision of the Directorate General of Land Transportation, including loss and/or damage caused by the ship in question having an accident.
Insurance Closing Requirements and Procedures Requirements to be insured:
- Fill out the SPPA, with your ID card
- Have an insurable interest in the object of coverage to be insured
1. Fill out / complete the claim form
2. Photocopy of insurance policy
3. Photocopy of SIM and STNK
4. Local Police Certificate for vehicle claim in case of partial loss, total loss or involving a third party.
For more information, please see link below
Riplay Motor Vehicle Insurance - Sahabat Insurance
Tips to Save Money on Your Next Vacation
The holiday at the beginning of the year is something that everyone is waiting for to unwind from the headache of a super busy work. But, of course it is difficult if the finances are on budget but the desire for a vacation is unstoppable. Check out these frugal vacation tips from Sahabat Insurance below:
1. Determine the date and purpose of the holiday, in determining the date of the holiday, avoid red dates when the D-day is a national holiday.
2. Choose affordable vacation destinations, research the prices of these tourist attractions.
3. Prepare the budget you need according to the budget
4. Take advantage of promos as one of the most suitable options for affordable vacations.
5. Use Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance will cover the risks that may occur during the trip. Want to know more? For Travel Insurance information call 02150508080.
Check Your Claim Status - Sahabat Insurance
It’s always a good idea to first check your claim for car insurance. The quickest way to do this is via customer services on our website.
- Go to our website www.sahabatinsurance.id.
- Navigate to Service.
- Select Claim.
- Select Check Claim Status.
- To do a look-up, you will need your claim number.
- Enter your claim number, select search.
Reported your claim but still have questions? You can also get in touch with us directly via call center and WhatsApp at 021-50508080 or email [email protected]