Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.
Important Travel Safety Tips Everyone Should Know
Travel doesn’t always go as planned. If you're going overseas, travel insurance is as important as a passport. Without it, you or your family could suffer financially if things go wrong. No matter who you are, where you're going and what you're doing, get insurance.
If an accident, injury or loss occurs : • Immediately notify the police or the competent authority at the place of loss, if an item is lost,
stolen, or is suspected of being the result of a crime. • Take the necessary steps to recover lost items. • Notify us in writing within 30 (thirty) days after the completion of the Trip.
Travel Insurance provide protection against risks when traveling to wherever your destination is in the form of reimbursement of medical costs, personal accidents, flight delays, loss of baggage and various other benefits. Call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.
What Do I Do If My House Floods?
Flooded house? This is what you should do. Turn off the electricity when there is a flood, if the flood has subsided, clean the house immediately. It is important to dispose of items that cannot be saved immediately to prevent mold and bacteria from growing. Do not wait long, immediately clean with clean water to remove mud and soil, if the flood brings garbage, clean the floor with a solution of bleach or antiseptic.