How to Make Passport via Online
Before starting your vacation, it's a good idea to check your passport validation.
What if you need new passport for your trip?
Happy Galungan and Kuningan’s day 2022
A smile began friendship, one laughter remove her unhappiness, one prayer give a hope, one speech delivered survived the Happy galungan and kuningan’s day.Hopefully all of us happiness in Dharma ways.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a mosquito-borne disease that occurs in tropical and subtropical regions of the world. For mild dengue fever, it will cause a high fever and flu-like symptoms.
Many people have no signs or symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever infection. When symptoms do occur, they are mistaken for other illnesses, such as the flu. Usually symptoms will appear from four to 10 days after you are bitten by a mosquito.
This disease can cause a high fever of up to 40 degrees Celsius. In addition, some other symptoms, including:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands.
- Use air conditioning or mosquito nets installed in the vents and beds. In addition, mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus are most active from dawn to dusk, but they can also bite at night.
- Wear protective clothing when you go to mosquito-infested areas, wear long sleeves, long pants, socks and shoes.
- Use insect repellents such as permethrin as they can be applied to clothing, shoes, camping gear, and mosquito nets. You can also buy clothes made with permethrin already in them. For skin, use a repellent that contains at least a 10 percent concentration of DEET.
- Reducing mosquito habitat by closing standing water. Mosquitoes that carry the dengue virus usually live in and around homes, breeding in standing water that can congregate on used car tires. You can help reduce mosquito populations by eliminating the habitats where they lay their eggs. At least once a week, empty and clean containers that contain standing water, such as planting containers, animal dishes, and flower vases. Keep the water container closed between cleanings. (Source: halodoc.com)
Does Car Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
If you have car insurance, check the benefits you have, as standard auto insurance policies do not have flood protection.
This explanation is contained in the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy (PSAKBI) article 3. It states that insurance will not replace and guarantee losses, damage, costs for motorized vehicles caused by: 3.2. earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, storm, tsunami, hail, flood, puddle, landslide or other geological or meteorological phenomenon.
In order for the car to be guaranteed from these risks, you must expand to protect the vehicle from losses due to flooding.