Lost Your Luggage? Here's What To Do Now
Terakhir Diubah : 14:01:12 - Selasa, 14 Desember 2021
One of the problems that may occur while on vacation is losing valuables or luggage on the way.
1. Don't panic, immediately contact the place where the bag/valuable item is lost, for example a hotel, airline or airport.
2. Make a loss report to the police as one of the conditions for an insurance claim.
3. If your passport is lost, immediately contact the embassy to get a replacement passport. If you lose your wallet and credit card, block the card immediately by contacting your bank.
4. Make sure you save all important data in the email, so you have a back up of data in case of loss.
5. Use travel insurance to cover the trip from unexpected risks that may occur.
Working From home
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work from home, maybe these 5 jobs you can consider becoming a profession:
1. Vlogger, you must be good at finding ideas to always create content that your community or audience likes through YouTube or other social media platforms
2. E-commerce business, selling does not need to have a shop or market, you can do it at home
3. Webinar resource person, as a speaker you must also have skills or a qualified background to hold webinars or online seminars
4. Creative, choosing a profession as an animator, graphic designer or photographer makes you more free to determine your working hours
5. Freelance writer. Nowadays, the services of a writer are increasingly needed for various purposes, from writing news articles, content, to creative writing on websites.
So many possibilities to make a profession by working from home. As technology develops, new jobs will appear outside of the conventional jobs that we know so far. For the safety of working from home, don't forget to insure your home or property from the possibility of being exposed to the risk of fire. Contact Friends of Insurance at 021-50508080
What is Blind Spot?
Are you familiar with the term blind spot?
Car drivers should be aware of this blind spot. Blindspot is an area that the driver of the vehicle cannot see properly. The existence of this area can lead to various possibilities, including the danger of traffic accidents.
How to avoid blind spots? Point the mirror parallel to the vehicle body. Stay alert to see the mirror in the Center, right and left when changing lanes.
For car protection call us at 021-50508080
Benefits of Travel Insurance you need to know
Travel insurance is one type of insurance that provides protection while we travel both domestically and abroad. So you can still travel in peace. Especially in an uncertain situation like today. What if when you bought tickets in advance but you got sick, or even worse, the trip had to be canceled for one reason or another at the destination.
Some people may still be unfamiliar with travel insurance, but some countries in the world have even required travelers or newcomers to have travel insurance, for example, countries in Europe and America. What are the benefits of travel insurance?
Basically travel insurance covers for trip cancellation and interruption; emergency medical care; personal accident and it compensates the traveller for additional expenses that may occur due to these losses. However, please note that there are things that are not covered by travel insurance, for example if the destination country is not safe either due to natural disasters, war or terrorism. So, in order to apply for/have this travel insurance, in general, there are several conditions that you must fulfill:
- Photocopy/scan of ID card
- Insurance application form
- Photocopy of passport (for overseas travel)
- Age limit
What to Know About Lending Your Car
There are times you may want to help out a friend, or may not be in a state to drive yourself. It’s normal to want to lend you car, or let someone else drive. But, unfortunately, Vehicle Insurance can deny policyholders’ claims if your friend/family /driver is at fault for the accident or stolen car. Vehicle Insurance can deny your claim if your friend/family/driver were in violation of state law when the accident happened. One example of that would be driving without a valid license. Another is if you were driving while intoxicated.
If the car is lend to a friend, driver or family according to your permission and approval, then when the car is lost, commits a crime or is damaged in an accident, Vehicle Insurance can reject the claim according to the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy Chapter II article 1.3 concerning Exceptions, article theft and/or malicious acts committed by: spouses, children, parents or siblings of the Insured; people working for the Insured, people with the knowledge or with the consent of the Insured. For info about Vehicle Insurance please call Sahabat Insurance 021-50508080.