Beware of The Rain
Being active in the rainy season certainly requires a number of extra preparations compared to the summer. There are not enough umbrellas, you need other preparations to protect you from the rain. Bring a rain jacket, extra mask, medicine and check the weather conditions before starting the day. If you drive a vehicle, always anticipate rainy weather by looking for a safe route when doing activities, because there is the possibility of flooding or heavy winds that might hinder or even endanger your trip. Call us at 021-50508080 for information about safety protection in the rainy season.
Sahabat Insurance at Infobank 24th Insurance Award
Jakarta, 27 July 2023 - PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received the "excellent" award in Infobank's general insurance rating for 3 consecutive years, namely in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Sahabat Insurance won 2nd place in the category of General Insurance Companies with a Gross Premium of IDR 250 billion to IDR 500 billion in 2023 (2022 performance) at the Infobank 24th Insurance Awards 2023 which was held at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta.
Is personal accident cover necessary?
Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere - whether you are at home, at work, or even on vacation. Personal accident insurance is useful to get the financial assistance to you and your family in the event of an accident that leads to death, bodily injuries, temporary total disability, permanent total disability and permanent partial disability. Just as it essential to give your family the financial protection in the event of your demise, you must also think about how they would manage in case of an accident that may lead to disability. You must be prepared for such unexpected situations with accident insurance. Make sure that you know the inclusions, exclusions and other terms and conditions of the policy before you sign the policy.Call 021-50508080 for more info about Personal Accident Insurance.
How to Evacuate From Fire
How to evacuate from fire in a tall building:
1. If there is a fire in the building, stay calm and don't panic.
2. Avoid the elevator and immediately go to the nearest emergency stairs by walking normally.
3. Do not carry items that are larger than a briefcase/handbag.
4. If the view is blocked by smoke, walk by creeping on a wall or handrail on a ladder, taking short breaths.
5. Do not turn around because it will collide with the people behind you and hinder evacuation.
6. Wet a shirt or handkerchief with water to cover the life if the smoke thickens or the room feels hot.
7. Immediately go to the meeting point in the place to wait for the next instruction.
#insurancefriends #insurance #friends #trusted #protection #photo #ınstagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlikes #love #instagood #salamteman #kebakaran