In order to support Good Corporate Governance, especially in the implementation of the Anti-Bribery Management System within the Company, Sahabat Insurance provides a channel for conveying information regarding indications/allegations of integrity deviations which can result in fraud, abuse, corruption, collusion, nepotism, gratuities, price inflation. or budget, bribery, money laundering, embezzlement, extortion, and other conflicts of interest that will/have been committed by employees or Company Business Partners.
Reporting of violations is addressed to the Whistleblowing Team and submitted in writing via the whistleblowing media as follows [email protected];
Whistle blowers can report indications/allegations of violations through the Whistleblowing System with the following terms and conditions:
- Include valid evidence in the form of data, clear information on the occurrence of violations in connection with the indications/allegations of irregularities previously mentioned.
- Reports are made in good faith and are not a complaint against a person, a particular company or slander.
- The reporter must provide complete information about his identity to facilitate communication including full name, telephone number or email address where he can be contacted.
Sahabat Insurance maintains the confidentiality of reporting data from unauthorized parties and provides:
• The confidentiality of the identity of the reporting person is ensured as well as
• The confidentiality of the information.
Does Car Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
If you have car insurance, check the benefits you have, as standard auto insurance policies do not have flood protection.
This explanation is contained in the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy (PSAKBI) article 3. It states that insurance will not replace and guarantee losses, damage, costs for motorized vehicles caused by: 3.2. earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, storm, tsunami, hail, flood, puddle, landslide or other geological or meteorological phenomenon.
In order for the car to be guaranteed from these risks, you must expand to protect the vehicle from losses due to flooding.
How to Avoid Surprise Costs During the Home Renovation
Embarking on a home remodel can be messy, expensive, inconvenient and at times pull-your-hair-out frustrating. The last thing you want is a higher price tag than your contractor's initial bid. So, how do you keep your sanity and your pocket change while remodeling your home?
1. Renovation gradually and according to your budget
2. If you need handyman services, calculate carefully for the payment
3. You can choose second hand materials with good quality
4. Diligently look for discount materials to build a house
5. If there is something you can do independently, do it yourself
6. Choose a minimalist concept, to be efficient and simple
Protect your home with Home Insurance from Sahabat Insurance, call 021-50508080 for more info!
Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Greater Jakarta
Rain that has flushed Jakarta since Friday, July 16, 2022, has caused flooding. A total of 92 area in the capital were flooded. The data was collected on Saturday, July 18, 2022 (DKI BPBD Data and Information Center) Source: merdeka.com
Disaster mitigation is a series of efforts to reduce disaster risk, both through physical development as well as awareness and capacity building to deal with disaster threats (Article 1 paragraph 6 PP No 21 of 2008 concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management).
So what to do if there is a flood?
- Secure important objects and documents, such as house certificates, birth certificates and so on
- Turn off the gas and electricity in your home before the flood comes, do not touch electrically charged equipment when you are standing on/in the water.
- When you decide to evacuate your house, be aware of undercurrents, drains, sewers, puddles, and other places that are inundated with water.
- Do not drive a car in flooded areas. When the water starts to rise, ignore the car and get out. Immediately evacuate to higher ground.
- Consider flood insurance for vehicles and homes due to flooding to avoid future losses.