Does Car Insurance Cover Flood Damage?
If you have car insurance, check the benefits you have, as standard auto insurance policies do not have flood protection.
This explanation is contained in the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy (PSAKBI) article 3. It states that insurance will not replace and guarantee losses, damage, costs for motorized vehicles caused by: 3.2. earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, storm, tsunami, hail, flood, puddle, landslide or other geological or meteorological phenomenon.
In order for the car to be guaranteed from these risks, you must expand to protect the vehicle from losses due to flooding.
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.
Sahabat Insurance received excellent ratings from 23rd Infobank Insurance Award 2022
PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) received Infobank: 23rd Insurance Awards on Thursday, July 28th 2022 in Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta for its success in maintaining the financial performance of "Excellent" .
Based on data from the Infobank Research Bureau (birl), PT Asuransi Sahabat Artha Proteksi (Sahabat Insurance) was ranked 2nd with “Excellent” rating and a total score of 91,12% based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit above Rp 250 billion-Rp 500 billion.
Last year, Sahabat Insurance was awarded the “Excellent” rating in General Insurance of the 2021 infobank magazine Version based on the category of general insurance companies with a gross profit Rp 100 billion - under Rp 250 billion.
Source: “Rating 110 Insurance Infobank 2022 Version”. Infobank Magazine July 2022 edition.
Eid Al Fitr Holiday Announcement
Thank you for being our valued customer.
Following government regulation about National Holiday on Eid Al Fitr 1443 H
We will be closed from April 29 until May 6, 2022.
We will open on May 9, 2022.
Don’t worry! For claim and services please call
Sahabat Insurance Customer Care 021-50508080