How to Get Insurance for Your Small Business: Smart Tips for Better Coverage
Terakhir Diubah : 09:03:45 - Kamis, 21 Juli 2022
Small businesses need insurance coverage to protect them against risk and financial loss. Small business owners need to do their research to determine the types of insurance they need and to find the best policies for their business model. Small business insurance is crucial for protecting your business and personal assets in the event of an unexpected catastrophe.Consider all the different risks that could harm your business, from lawsuits, theft to car accidents to natural disasters. Write them all down so you can find coverage options that protect against those particular risks.Go over the details of your business with the insurance. They will know all the questions to ask to determine the coverage you need. You’ll just need to be prepared with the proper documentation so you can answer all their questions. If you have your own questions about insurance policies, make sure to ask them during the meeting. Call us 021-50508080 for more info.
What to Do When Car Is Stolen
When you lose your car, of course, you can be very worried. Don't panic and do this:
1.Call and report to the Police
2. Prepare important documents for missing vehicle reporting.
- Photocopy of ID card.
- Copy of BPKB.
- Copy of motor vehicle purchase invoice.
- Photocopy of insurance policy.
- Photocopy of the report from the police.
- Original cover letter from the insurance company.
- Photocopy of the document at the scene of the incident.
- Original letter of item search list.
- Car Insurance Policy
- Original BPKB documents, STNK, and vehicle purchase invoices.
- Vehicle keys, original and spare.
- Photocopy of driver's license.
- Photocopy of the insured's ID card, according to the name listed on the STNK.
- Three stamped receipts.
- Official documents from the authorities, including a BAP letter, a letter of blocking from the police, and an official statement from the Head of the Directorate of Investigation.
For more information about vehicle insurance, contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080
Personal Accident Insurance
No one can predict the future. Accidents can happen anytime and anywhere. Personal accident insurance provides financial coverage against unforeseen events such as accidents causing bodily injury, permanent partial disability or permanent total disability and accidental death. Contact Sahabat Insurance at 021-50508080 for more info.
Why Is Car Insurance Important?
Having a car insurance policy gives you complete peace of mind. Motor vehicle insurance cover loss or damage to motor vehicle. Based on Indonesia Motor Vehicle Insurance Standard Policy, car insurance covers any loss and/or damage to Motor Vehicle and/or interest insured directly caused by:
collision, impact, overturning, skidding or falling into, malicious act, theft, fire due to the burning of other
nearby objects or Motor Vehicle garage, fire due to lightning,legal liability and other cause mentioned in
When you choose to buy a car insurance policy, it is important that you do not have to undergo a long and cumbersome procedure. The entire process must be simple and convenient.
Sahabat Insurance are available to answer questions via call center and WhatsApp chats to ensure your issues are resolved without any delays. Call Sahabat Insurance or chat via WhatsApp 021-50508080, email us [email protected]
For more info about Motor Vehicle Insurance please click link below:
Driving Tips: Prevent Parking Lot Crashes
While driving, the car is at risk of being damaged not only while on the road, but also when it is parked. To prevent this, there are some tips that you can do when parking the car, including:
- Choose a large area, safe and not too close to buildings, sidewalks, fences or piles of heavy and large items.
- Try to always park the car in a location with a flat surface.
- There are various risks that can occur when the car is parked under a tree.
- Many car owners choose to park their cars outdoors. Extreme weather changes, from heat to rain, during the changing seasons can also accelerate the deterioration of your car's paint.
- It would be easier to stay unseen while stealing from a car in darkness or in quiet area.
- Parking a car is not an easy affair, especially for drivers who are beginners. Often accidents happen when the driver tries to park his car, for example if he grazed a nearby car or stepped on the wrong pedal and hit a shop wall. Understand the limits of your driving ability and always be aware of your surroundings whenever you want to park your car.
Call us for information on vehicle protection at 021-50508080.